Explosions in Bangkok

Alfmaz

Quite a few Christians and Jews feel that way about muslims these days too. It almost seem to be normal human behaviour.

The muslim invasion of the West does seem to be mainly peaceful though i.e through immigration. I don't see any muslim soldiers and tanks outside. If there were any out there I'd be encouraging my kids to blow them up.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe the 80% also had a reason like fear or something like that!

What makes me really mad is that the USA spend billions and billions to invade the Iraq for no fucking legal reason, alledgedly to make the world a safer place and that those who really have dangerous potential walk free. They would have better invaded other countries and I am not talking about Iran because that is their fucking right to enrich plutonium just like every other country in the world!

And one more thing

we westerners have a an amazing tolerance. If I would throw a grenade somewhere in Dubai you could see 200 billions of beardy camel fuckers burning the germany flag the next day on TV. Isn't it`We are supposed to understand and to see a difference!

This goes on like that for a couple of years and you will see that we have either a major war against the middle east or that any of them will be banned from our countries! I am sure it won't go on like that and the reaction on walking street today has shown that the more simple minded people have zero tolerance anymore. There has been some major boxing between these to ethnic groups today!

Who ever said it was Muslim extremist?

Here in the US, there has been a lot of talk about democracy faltering in Thailand, especially after Mr. T. got his ass kicked.

Back in November, while in Thailand, one American who was visiting Thailand would rib my ass every time he could because democracy was faltering in Thailand. He believed lying and stealing and judicial executions wre the norm!

There are a lot of groups that would love to blame the Moslems for this one, but all indications is it doesn't look like there work.

I heard that they caught a person with a bomb. Have they got any info from him?

Its a tribal thing this endless cycle of revenge. All originates from ancient arab tribal practices. If someone from one tribe commits a slight or offends/hurts a member of another tribe, then the the victimised tribe has an obligation to obtain revenge for this action. Unfortunately, it doesn't end there, but is reciprocated by the original tribe.

Arab culture is colored in easy us against them way. Thats why you have the middle east conflict, thats why you have the Palestinian civil war, thats why you have the Sunni-Shiite civil war in Iraq and ultimately thats why you have the Muslim against the Jewish-Christian-Infidel conflict. We have somehow offended them and they won't be happy unless they destroy us for our offenses or we subjugate them under our heel as Saddam Hussein did to his people for 30 years. There is no way to discuss or negotiate with them. You foolishly come to an agreement with them, they will laugh behind your back that they got you to give up something and the next time they will get the rest.

It was just a matter of time before Bangkok was touched by terrisom. Anybody could be responsible, and we'll likely see several different groups blamed in the days ahead.

It's a shame, as I stand on the balcony of my apartment looking down at the Soi where my wife and the other good-hearted neighbors are making merit for the New Year. For us that live here in Bangkok nothing will be the same.

-Orangutan

Substitute Semitic for Arab and you may have something. Nobody knows for sure when Yahweh originated but he sure was one vengeful old bugger. As comedian George Carlin said, "one of Bible God's favourite things to do was Smite."

By arab I meant any group of people that lived in that part of the world. What is now known as the middle east/persian gulf. The only groups that evolved out of this tribal retribution shit where the ones that grew up, that learned new tricks and evolved into a different kind of group. Only the groups that are very conservative and don't accept any new ideas are stuck in a rather primitive state of evolution. The religion of Islam has focused this fault because it isn't a growing religion. According to Islam, everything that needs to be learned is in the Koran, end of discussion. So all new ideas are evil and must be attacked.

Archived