Explosions in Bangkok

Alfmaz

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH and the boyz-

I love BKK and they are really fucking with it. Seriously frustrated here. I think its the southern Muslims-feel it :(:mad::(:mad: in my bones.

When I said "Why has this got to start in a nice place like Thailand" jitagawn took the words out of my mouth, I feel the same way

I think we all do. I really believe the world has turned mad.

The world is full of fanatics. Its coming to a head over a period of time. YOu cant defend against someone putting a small bomb in a bin or phone box.

What to do...?

Upsetting...

whats at the root of all this...is it a misguided search to be happy by defending irrational beliefs that cause misery and loss to benevolent people?

what fools thining they cant gain happiness by killing people...

even discussing here is no good because we rae rational people on here...how to reason with these people?

Even that video phone of saddam execution is cold and not even worthy of human status. I know saddam was bad but the taunting and anger in theri voices was horrible. A PR disaster for the US and UK. All this is a vicious circle which is just going to stir up hatred and acts of revenge.

Correction

the world is full of islamic fanatic scumbags! All bars in walking street has been forced by the police to be closed for safety reasons since a bomb went of in Naklua! Nice start in the year where my mom tried to call me 2 hours but couldnt get through because of the network overload, of course she was scared to death to loose her son 2 month after her husband!

These fucking extremeist muslims gave me a wonderful star into the new year. Put on top of that that one of my friends is in hospital because an arab cut her throat with a knife 2 days ago and you can feel my mood about anyone from this area! Their luck I have travelled a The Yemen, Dubai, Lebanon and Jordan and have realised that they are nice people in general!

I just wonder if governments are really so blind about these radicals and don't know where they live, couldn't there be a world wide hunt where polices and agencies over the world judt execute them all?

How much bullshit else has the world to take from these who drag their own religion into the dirt???

It's about revenge. The most primitive of emotions. It's an endless cycle that feeds on itself.

I know its about revenge but will are they hoping that revenge will bring them happiness?

'Revenge is sweet' it is said but I don't suppose 'they' think very far through. It's not something I personally would kill for but fortunately I've never had to make the choice.

Middle Eastern cultures seem to be more vengeful than others but I think anyone who has had loved ones killed wants some kind of retribution. I know a lot of Americans did after 911. Now a lot of people want revenge on America. And so it goes.

The only thing that will make muslim extremists happy is to have every non-muslim wiped off the face of the earth.

I agree with CT that most of them are decent people, but they have a mad penchant for protecting their own. There was a study done not too long ago here in the states that asked conservative muslims if they would report a known muslim terrorist to authorities. Something like 80% said NO. :banghead:

Archived