Oh, frabjus day ...

Flashermac

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]

"Sadly, I think you are right. No Way this regime in the USA will stand up and censure Isreal for anything...even if it should. "

[/color]

Where did Israel get the bunker buster nukes?

From the World's number one gun runner... the USA.

I can see freedom ringing from every church, temple, mosque right now.

Given Israel's situation it's hardly surprising they have plans to nuke Iran. They probably have plans to nuke Damascus, Cairo and Riyadh and a few other places. Maybe even Beijing and Moscow. It doesn't mean they'll do it.

Mind you I still think the Iranians have a nuke or two already which may slow the plans down a bit.

Guest lazyphil

yes it does fidel we/you are just not aware exactly how....oh i know, american technologys, oil procurments, keeping the 3rd world down that benifits you and me......believe me america has kept us free.....its very ugly at times but true, america looks after number 1, america but the benifits trickle down

i saw a recent interview with a greenham common anti cruise lesbo the other day, she had come to her senses and concluded protesting cruise was stupid all those years ago!

Me neither. They have restricted themselves to bring freedom to the followers of the likes of Ferdinand Marcos, Shah Reza Palevi, Generalissimo Franco and the South Africans of the right colour. Many others might be mentioned like the guests at Gitmo. Of course they once also supported freedom fighters like Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Husseien.

One evil empire has already fallen but unfortunately there still remains one.

i'm confused Flash........

where did i mention anythingabout what you said?.

i only posted a link to a book.

but found this interesting from your link.

It is not clear whether this attack was consciously designed as a strategic strike to deny Saddam Hussein an atomic bomb or whether this raid was an afterthought of two Iranian pilots who had weapons and fuel left to bomb a target of opportunity after their group had attacked the electric power plant.

fast forward 10 Years and substitute American for Iranian and the same thing happens and is a big clue as to what is going on in Iraq at the time.

Wasn't aimed at you.

I just thought it odd that the nobody criticised the Iranians for bombing Iraq's nuclear programme, but people get all upset at the idea of someone doing it to Iran.

As the link says "It is not clear..."

Sodom himself used to say that Iraq need not worry about Iran getting the bomb, since neither the US or Israel would allow it to happen.

Archived