Oh, frabjus day ...

Flashermac

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Military analysts said the disclosure of the plans could be intended to put pressure on Tehran to halt enrichment, cajole America into action or soften up world opinion in advance of an Israeli attack."

To soften up world opinion??? An attack like that would be an unprovoked act of aggression and should result in serious sanctions against Israel.

Of course since it is Israel, the US will likely side with them anyway and come up with all kind of excuses as to why the move was justified.

Sanuk!

KS,

Sadly, I think you are right. No Way this regime in the USA will stand up and censure Isreal for anything...even if it should. Oddly, this comes at a weird time in the USA, as many here are pushing for increased Nuclear energy in the USA...so following USA/Isreali logic, the world can bomb us so we don't use it for weapons...I really think the world has gone mad...

Guest lazyphil

fidel, america has used and dealt with dubious people/methods for years, got alot of blood on their hands no doubt, you and me have ridden the waves of the freedoms they have given us be them not intentially for us, i for one am grateful but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth people suffer, what do u suggest, leave sweden for example to police the world?.....we'd be butt fucked by now good and proper by now!....your full of critism but limited on answers to the ills of the world status!

Archived