What if we do nothing...?

Old Hippie

I disagree.

Bush's religious background says North Korea is evil and evil must be done away with IAxis of Evil). All he needs is a major incident and the people in the USA will be behind him like they were for invading Afghanastan and Iraq.

It sure makes sense what you say!

An illegal atomic test should be reason enough! It is way more reason than invading Iraq at least with my little logic! Afghanistan was the alledged exile of Osama but they agve him 1 months time to relocate! I once saw a map of us military bases in Afghanistan and the path of the pipeline, no kidding the US troops are based along the path! Repeating myself for the 200th time. The alledged terrorists of 9/11 have been 80% Saudies, as far as I know there was no Afghanistan terrorist. Still the entire world was behind that war on Afghanistan because we have been told that the Taliban were supporting it!

Hey that is something I don't know, it is based on intel I have no access to. If it was as good as the intel about Iraq... oh well!

It would have made sense to me to invade saudi arabia but I have heard they are too good friends with america.

I really think it has less to do with fighting terorrism than getting a hold on the oil, but that is just a populistic opinion and i might be wrong. Just trying to make a sense out of it!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived