What if we do nothing...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iran has already said it won't accept the UN's observers.

They said they won't let the UN make the decissions regarding the plutonium and if the UN is voting against the enrichement they won't accept any inspectors. If the UN votes FOR the enrichment of plutonium they are welcome to observe 24/7

Always a matter of context, I blame the media for very populistic headlines and a very small margin of real reportage!

[color:red]"i hope diplomacy is used till the very very end until nothing else can be done, pleeeeeaaaase !"[/color]

I would like to see common sense work also but if you remember, Bush has made it clear about the Axis of Evil. I got a feeling that he will manipulate things so he will get what he wants and that is war with Iran and North Korea.

I disagree.

Bush's religious background says North Korea is evil and evil must be done away with IAxis of Evil). All he needs is a major incident and the people in the USA will be behind him like they were for invading Afghanastan and Iraq.

I would love to see a psychological report on Bush, it probably would make some interesting reading.

As a Psychologist, my first question would be...

What the fuck were you thinking??????

I guess the answer would be obvious...

Very little, would be the answer.

I can give you an overview of Mr Bush if you like? It wont be pretty. I know enough about him to make an accurate assessment of his personality, however i know there'd be many who disagree, so i prefer to avoid such postings as it always gets someone riled up.

Archived