New Themes

bust

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you've been reading the katoey gazzette again, and "dash off" to defend your boyfriend Dumsoda, who rumour has it, might actually like girls as well...glad you 2 could pry your selves apart long enough to type up a post or 2...

hmmm, you 2 in a love lock, thongs, hot tubs...perhaps I am realizing something more about repressed issues...wow, could be another break through in my therapy...then again maybe not...but then...if I had to be a poof, who would I be a poof with? you? DS? I mean if I really had to make a choice...WHo would look better in a skirt? I mean it isn't gay as long as a woman's attire is involved right? RIGHT?

hmmm...I could go with both of you, but that would make me slutty...well, slutty but not gay...is it better to be slutty or gay? Hmmm...or is it best to chuck it all to the wind, and be slutty AND gay? well, maybe a little gay and a little slutty?...well, is it gay to just relax and massage each other...? No, of course not...issue resolved.

Glad "we" got that all sorted....good to see your therapy sessions are bearing fruit..(not the gay..."fruit")

Actually we could invite bust to join us.... my hotel has a 4 person spa....and he does look kinda cute in that Halter neck number.....(but not in a Gay way, of course)

Then again, maybe not as none of us are small....so to speak....and it could get quite "crowded'....

Small in a "cube" sense, I mean....not in "size", cos rumourhas it that "some" of the gang could actually be honourary 333's.....LOL

Have fun at the Bath House

Cheers DS / DC :grinyes::neener::grouphug::neener::grinyes:

Just back from the bath house, the guys all say hi! I think some of them might be a little on the "soft side" if you catch my drift. Ramon the Towel boy asked when you were coming back. He also said "Tell el tigre I said "OLA!! Papi! and An Especialmente Feliz dia de San Valentino" So hi from him. Pablo and Wong said thanks for the flowers.

In any event, good we have a place to go and relax, unwind after a hard day.

As for the hot tub party, good idea, ok if the tub is a bit crowded, as we are all friends, and NONE OF US is gay! So nothing to worry about. I'll bring that massage oil you like.

DidMiss P have the surgery yet? or is she still "pre op?" SSG had hers' compleated! Looks pretty good, and no more question about "what is what." Was a bit embarrassing dating a woman with a bigger dick, as I am sure you can relate to!

Well anyway, thank god for women's clothing and denial, or we'd be screwed...I mean figuratively of course! Cheers, and see you soon! XXO OH AKA "Selena"

DS count me in as long as the moods right. You know how I like the soft lighting and the gentle sounds of a wind instrument..........ummm remember how I was telling you. As for the 333 I believe we may be talking combinations here in some cases.

Archived