It was faked!

Flashermac

Denying the holocaust is akin to denying water exists...it happened, there's film of the concentration camps, the piles of bodies, documents, eye witnesses, admittance of guilt by those involved. Being concerned by the numbers is also pointless...it's enough that it happened. The true figure is always going to be unacceptably high, whatever it is.

Nobody is denying that the concentrations camps didn't exist. Nor that people didn't die. What people are denying is that there was a holocaust.

The only proof we have are some survivors that never claim to have seen the so called gas chambers. And a written confession from a nazi that was tortured. That is not proof. Surely there should be some evidence to support a mass slaughter of people.

As for the bodies a lot of people starved to death before the liberation. The nazis were busy holding the lines to last man so the lives of the people in the concentration camps (that weren't all jews) were of very low priority.

And as of the endeavours to deny the Holocaust... doubt it should be outlawed but still utterly pathetic...

No what is pathetic is to believe something without any proof. You need to learn how to question or else you're going to be just like the dumb fuckers that voted Hitler to power.

And to suggest you should even outlaw an opinion makes you no better than the nazis.

And this thread is about the so called holocaust. Not whether jews are evil or if religion sucks etc.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The holocaust was well documented dabbish, my own father was involved in the operations to get supplies and medical staff into the camps in 1945 and if you feel like being punched in the nose by an 86 year old man I'll take you to meet him and you can deny the holocaust to him.

Millions of people going missing off electoral rolls can't be explained as a severe out break of measles or even war time bombing, the fact is you want to believe it never happened for some personal reason, and even if you were forced to personally count the skulls you'd still find some excuse. Arguing with you is like talking to a member of the neo-Christian right, a waste of time.

This "Israel should be wiped off the map" bit keeps coming up, even though it is inaccurate. I believe that what he said was that the "Zionist regime should be erased from the page of time". There is a difference.

Whew! then. The Israelis will be relieved. That "difference" is life or death to them.

One should perhaps keep in mind, though, that Israel is almost never called by that name by Arabs - including the government of the pseudo-state of Palestine - but as the "Zionist Entity".

So when the "Zionist regime" is "erased", what does that mean to your average 16 year-old Muslim punk living in a UN refugee camp, do you think? I mean, it hardly matters how you or I deconstruct that statement.

And for further stickiness, what about those Iranian missiles paraded yearly in Tehran with the banners on them proclaiming stuff like: "Death to Israel!" and "The West Can Do Nothing!" attached to them?

I ask in a spirit of pure enquiry. Not for the likes of us mongers to parade our virtue and sophistication ostentatiously, right?

As an atheist it amazes me that anybody takes any of that mumbo-jumbo seriously.

It's an interesting point that most religions originated in countries where marijuana and various happy spores and fungi grow plentifully (at times more so than food) and became popular when literacy and education were almost nil.

Jewish people are if nothing else very capable business people and expecting them not to exploit such a pathos deserving episode as the holocaust is naive, however using it as a smokescreen for their own brand of Arianism (I believe it's called Zionism) is stretching their credit.

I try my best to remain moderate and put the thoughts of this global Jewish conspiracy behind me but recently met an old university mate who's become a bit of a big wig in the square mile the direct quote is,"My career's hit a glass ceiling because I'm not Jewish."

Cheers

Archived