More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally find something to agree about with CT!

Yes, it has also been my experience that girls prefer security over money. In the end, my break up with Nok (5 years ago this month, wow, time flies) was because she sensed I wasn't prepared to totally and absolutely commit, in the sense of marriage. She went off with the other bloke, about same age, more ugly, and a lot less affluent, but he was willing to commit.

Didn't stop her trying to hook me occasionally while she was waiting for a visa. I don't think it was 'love', it was security, and a residence permit for Britain in the pipeline.

I wonder if they're still together.

Same Noi (Notso), who early last year moved in with her Brit lover (mid sixties I think, she's 30). She says she doesn't love him, but he's decent, and bought her a house in the outskirts of BKK for her & her child. She was approaching the limit of her shelf life, so it was a sound busines decision.

Ms Inverted Nipple left this month to finish building her house and move into it with her Aussie man, 20 years her senior. She also is very pragmatic, 'No I don't love him, but he's OK."

He wants her to come and live in Aus, she's trying to get him to come and live in LOS, thinks she won't like Aus.

And on my last few visits to SC, my favourite serving girl at SW, with a name a bit like my favourite morlam singer, was gone. She told me last year about her Falang fiance while we were lying in bed in the ST hotel in SC, having just finished a very nice bout of excercise. He's again 20 years older, when she told me she burst out in tears, almost as if she was embarrassed by it, but she said she was 33 (34 now?) and had to find security. He was working on visas at the time, and she was hoping to leave LOS late last year (or early this year).

Gummi, do you know what happened to her? Has she really gone?

I'll miss her, apart from the occasional roll in the hay she was damn good at recommending BGs that she knew would suit me. It really helps to have a good gatekeeper.

Hey!!

You said 2 posts ago that this was the last post you were going to make on this topic... then you posted again! :spank::sex:

You lied to me! :boxing:

I've been scammed! :down::down:

I'll never trust you again!

I thought you were "different"!!!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

:topic:

Sorry teerak, I thought you were so much in love with me, that you'd never notice that I was "scamming" you.....LOL...

Don't worry....you can trust me....I am different!!!.....Strange...but different....

C ya on the 16th

Cheers YT

Archived