More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Just get frustrated, cos not all of them play that game....some of them don't have to!!!!..."

Yes, I have said that a zillion times as well, BUT some who don't "Have to" play the game, play it anyway...

"...Maybe, just maybe, I'm lucky and don't get the shit that lots of Posters talk about.....then again, MY girl....IS different..."

Yes, I hope she is...

Jing jing, my friend, jing jing!!!!

I really get sick and fucking tired of the negativity and bull shit that flows "from the keyboards" of so many posters. ( NOT slanted in any particular direction, just in general)

There are so many people that ooze negative, judgemental crap that they wouldn't recognise a genuine situation if it jumped up and bit them on the Nose....or elsewhere......

From my limited 20 yr+ exposure to LOS and it's "offerings", I can honestly say I have NEVER been scammed....or ripped off.

Yes, I have contributed to the infrastructure of Issan......but WILLINGLY....and never more than I was prepared to write off.

I have NEVER sponsored or totally supported anyone....and until recently (past year or so) never even considered it.

With attitudes that I see being expressed here on a regular basis, it is no wonder that "some" people get shafted....

Think the word is Karma !!!!

O.K. I know I'm gunna cop a Keyboard beating over this post.... Hi OH :grinyes::grouphug::neener::grinyes:

but I really don't give a Flying "Daffy Duck"

Put yourself in the shoes (or flip flops) of the "average" BG......how many low life, drunken, lying Cnuts does she have to listen to and put up with in any given work day...

Just my :twocents: ....rant over :grinyes::stirthepo:grinyes:

Oh man!

Where to begin!

"I can honestly say I have NEVER been scammed....or ripped off".

Whoop, whoop, whoop. My BS detector just broke from slamming the 100% peg too hard! Either that or your just too naive to know better! If you have never been scammed or ripped off then you have no life experience. So either your a 2 year old or living in la la land or just simply full of shit!

And then right after you said:

"Yes, I have contributed to the infrastructure of Issan......but WILLINGLY".

Oh, well you did it willingly so you weren't scammed or ripped off! LOL! You, my friend BELONG in Thailand!

I gotta laugh at guys who play the "negativity" card! "Yea, my girl is different and anyone who disagrees is just being negative. They are just jealous". LOL!

OMFG, just when I though I have read it all!

Well, believe what you want. But attitudes like your's also show why some guys have fun in LoS and some are miserable bastards. Do you not or have you never given your GF in Farangistan money or taken her shopping or bought her dinner? What's the difference with doing the same in LoS? If not, no wonder you are alone and/or miserable.

It must be sad to be you.

I know exactly who DS is talking about. She is an old friend and I introduced them. He speaks the truth. Her thing is that she will not lie. She will withhold info...but if she says it, it is true. That is pretty much the way anyone else on the planet acts, including myself.

I can also say that I have never been ripped off and that anything I have volunteered to give has been of my own accord. Nope, I haver never paid vet bills for sick cows or buried grandma. I have paid med bills for a fav TG (I use TG here as a catchall for a mix BGs & GTGs) who was really sick and short of cash (cuz I wanted her to have better care than a public hospital). I have loaned money to TGs (and have always been paid back). I have taken TGs in BKK shopping on many many occasions. I have also said NO to requests if I felt they were taking the piss or taking advantage.

But I have done all that in Farangland too. In case you have not noticed, that's the way male-female relationships work in the human race (despite all the blathering on about feminism and all that).

Regards,

SD

PS -- Just last year, a couple of gals bought a cake for me and had a surprise birthday party. I'm not sure how they even knew it was my birthday (tho' I suspect my friend, DS's gal, was the culprit). Ya, I know, according to Mr Easy St's worldview, that was just a scam to get me to buy them birthday gifts six months later... Of course I fell for it and reciprocated this year and spent a couple hundred bucks on jewelry/clothing/perfume for one (the one I fancy, not a BG) and about sixty on perfume for the other (a BG, but tho I have known her for a few years, I have never even bought her a drink).

We also have to consider the cultural differences. Lying in Asia is not the same as lying in the West. As was said above, a lie is a lie. That is how we think about it in the West. Black or white. But in Asia people lie all the time, especially to save face. There are many shades of grey. That is considered culturally ok. To understand the Asian woman you must keep this in mind. Once you enter the realm of the BG then everything is even amplified. Lying to a Farang to get money is SOP. Don't we lie to them too? Even on this board the general advice is to never tell them the truth about yourself. The whole experience with a BG is fantasy. She is telling you what you want to hear and you and I are doing the same! It is not realistic to view the Farang-BG relationship as a normal romantic situation.

Oh man!

Where to begin!

"I can honestly say I have NEVER been scammed....or ripped off".

Whoop, whoop, whoop. My BS detector just broke from slamming the 100% peg too hard! Either that or your just too naive to know better!

[color:red]This statement just backs up my point about negative, judgemental crap!!! So, which is it??? Am I lying or am I a totally naive Dum Cnut??? I don't know you, you don't know me...(and never will) so, pray tell on exactly what factual basis do you reach this profound judgemental conclusion????[/color]

If you have never been scammed or ripped off then you have no life experience. So either your a 2 year old or living in la la land or just simply full of shit!

[color:red]Think my comment above covers this, but please, O wise one, tell me which is it? Am I a 2 year old? Am I someone with no life experience? Do I live in la la land? or is it that I'm full of shit??[/color]

And then right after you said:

"Yes, I have contributed to the infrastructure of Issan......but WILLINGLY".

Oh, well you did it willingly so you weren't scammed or ripped off!

[color:red]Correct in one....well done!! You can think logically on occasions!!I have helped "friends" when I considered it a worthy cause. I also have property (through family) and am building a new house up country. Proud to say cent will be a "neighbour"....but worried about my liver when we get together...lol...[/color]

LOL! You, my friend BELONG in Thailand!

[color:red]Thank you,I agree that I belong in Thailand. But probably both presumptious and inaccurate to refer to me as "my friend"...[/color]

I gotta laugh at guys who play the "negativity" card! "Yea, my girl is different and anyone who disagrees is just being negative. They are just jealous". LOL!

[color:red]Can't see where this is relevant to what I posted in response to your original post. But, taken as a single separate stand alone issue, I tend to agree in principle with this point that you make.

My original post was not aimed at any one particular member, just a comment on some common prevailing attitudes.

If you have interwoven your resopnse to include a response I made to OH.....then 2 separate issues. OH knows both me and "MY" girl and we often trade friendly insults about many things....including the Si Saket Highway.....and the Bath house Boys....(but not in a "Gay" way)....lol..[/color]

OMFG, just when I though I have read it all!

[color:red]No matter how long you live....you will NEVER....read it all[/color]

FOOT NOTE;

Suggest you take your BS detector back to Wal Mart and ask for a refund....cos, as with most things in life, it seems you got exactly what you paid for......

Have a nice day :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Well, believe what you want. But attitudes like your's also show why some guys have fun in LoS and some are miserable bastards. Do you not or have you never given your GF in Farangistan money or taken her shopping or bought her dinner? What's the difference with doing the same in LoS? If not, no wonder you are alone and/or miserable.

It must be sad to be you.

I know exactly who DS is talking about. She is an old friend and I introduced them. He speaks the truth. Her thing is that she will not lie. She will withhold info...but if she says it, it is true. That is pretty much the way anyone else on the planet acts, including myself.

I can also say that I have never been ripped off and that anything I have volunteered to give has been of my own accord. Nope, I haver never paid vet bills for sick cows or buried grandma. I have paid med bills for a fav TG (I use TG here as a catchall for a mix BGs & GTGs) who was really sick and short of cash (cuz I wanted her to have better care than a public hospital). I have loaned money to TGs (and have always been paid back). I have taken TGs in BKK shopping on many many occasions. I have also said NO to requests if I felt they were taking the piss or taking advantage.

But I have done all that in Farangland too. In case you have not noticed, that's the way male-female relationships work in the human race (despite all the blathering on about feminism and all that).

Regards,

SD

PS -- Just last year, a couple of gals bought a cake for me and had a surprise birthday party. I'm not sure how they even knew it was my birthday (tho' I suspect my friend, DS's gal, was the culprit). Ya, I know, according to Mr Easy St's worldview, that was just a scam to get me to buy them birthday gifts six months later... Of course I fell for it and reciprocated this year and spent a couple hundred bucks on jewelry/clothing/perfume for one (the one I fancy, not a BG) and about sixty on perfume for the other (a BG, but tho I have known her for a few years, I have never even bought her a drink).

Yea, I'm just negative, miserable, and I hate puppies, kittens, baby ducks, children and old people! LOL!

A Thai that does not lie??....LOL!

Ignorance is bliss!

Seems some of you guys think the whole "my girl is different" thing is all about scamming, lying, and ripping farangs off.....and all very in your face and immediate! Sure, that happens too and sure, there are guys dumb enough to fall for that. I'm talking about the kind of things that happen over months or even years. Not necessarily premeditated scamming either. I'm sure some girls want it to work out too but eventually their Thainess that has been ingrained in them SINCE birth kicks in.

It's not nearly so black and white as some of you seem to think but hey, you have it all figured out I guess.

:confused:

The best scams are ones that people NEVER realize are scams.

How ANYONE can be so naive as to say "I have never been scammed or cheated" like it's a pissing contest or matter of pride or something is just beyond belief! Do you ACTUALLY believe that or expect reasonable people to buy that BS?!

â??Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.â?Â

Albert Einstein

"...some guys have fun in LoS and some are miserable bastards..."

I am a miserable bastard, and I have fun in LOS...not sure what that means...figure it out and get back to me. I also got the surprise birthday party...figured I paid for it one way or another...but so what...more than my family (any of them) ever did for me. Also, SSG and her sister and that no account brother in law of hers, also gave me a surprise birthday party, so that is 2! Hence, my surprise birthday dick is bigger? :)

Now onto this thing...I also know this girl Dumsoda is so fucked up over...she is nice, seems o.k. can't see what she would see in an old fart like him, but hey, it happens...what I really hate about him isn't that he betrayed me awhile back, or that he farts in bed, but I hate that he seems to be enjoying his midlife crises better than I am...he also has more money than me...think it is called jealousy...not sure...I of course have the bigger dick.

As for never bieing scammed...I have to agree with Easy street...the best scams are the ones where you never knew it happened...thus I suposed I have been scammed and never knew it. I will admit (as I have before) that I did hand SSG every oportunity to burn me, and get all she could, thank god she did not do it, her reasons were simple, "...you same family..." She has how ever made me privy as to how she scams the idiots she does scam...how she and other girls pick their marks etc...facinating to say the least. Had she ever "scammed me overtly" I would never have seen it comming until way too late...frankly, I do agree this is the way a lot of guys go, they just never know it, an/or live in denial...

Yes, I know tons of guys who married whores...some worked, many more did not...of the ones that did fail, I'd put 1/2 the blame on the guys...tough call here, I mean yes, they ARE WHORES, but then we are punters...so same same to me...

WHat I do find call for question is how a girl from a decent family, where her sister is a teacher, family is maybe a bit better off than others, some other siblings educated and doing well, suddenly goes off and becomes a whore, as many do...to me, this suggests a character flaw of some sort...something that one might want to consider...as it backs up my theory that poverty alone does not drive them to it...but then, I am a hard core punter, and I have my flaws which drive me to it...so glass houses blah blah as some guy with a beard said in a dessert some place before he went off to boink a whore...wait, he was defending a whore when he said it right? Kow Jai mai?

So in summary, I agrree with part of what Easy Street said, Suadam looks good in a speedo (not really), Dumsoda may or may not be on the Si Saket Highway, (most likely is) and I don't care as I hate him. Suadam and I have met the girl, she is o.k. looking, way better then the old ozzy cunt deserves, and may or may not be an honest girl...only time will tell. Additionally, I will ad that I am a self indulgent wanker with way too much time on my hands, but then I am in good company...anyone agreeing with me is also a wanker. Thank you, have a nice day, please drive safely.

"...I gotta laugh at guys who play the "negativity" card! "Yea, my girl is different and anyone who disagrees is just being negative. They are just jealous". LOL!

Can't see where this is relevant to what I posted in response to your original post. But, taken as a single separate stand alone issue, I tend to agree in principle with this point that you make.

My original post was not aimed at any one particular member, just a comment on some common prevailing attitudes.

If you have interwoven your resopnse to include a response I made to OH.....then 2 separate issues. OH knows both me and "MY" girl and we often trade friendly insults about many things....including the Si Saket Highway.....and the Bath house Boys....(but not in a "Gay" way)....lol.."

I will say that a few guys here, many I consider 2nd rate toss pots, have condemmed me as negative towards whores, when I speak from my experiences in what I have seen, and been involved in. Hence, I do take it a bit personal, and do see where it can be construed as "you don't agree with my fru fru outlooked, so you are negative..." or is it "bitter and stupid?" as one guy alledgedly said behind my back...and a few to my face...not directed at Dumsoda, I hate him for other reasons.

Fuck it, who cares? I do honestly think that most of these girls are lieing manipulative whores who get into this business because they are lazy plain and simple, and have no self respect or pride. (thank god they do, or most of us would never get laid, no matter how much we want to try and bullshuit ourselves and eachother). The job ruins the from there. Yes, exceptions do apply/occur, but I'd say not the norm. So this makes me "negative?" And anyone disagreeing "Positive?" Or an I just bitter, and they are just stupid?

Now, one of my famous analogies...if you had made inquiry into hiring a plumber, and found out that he stole from people, lied, did shitty work, cheated on deals, and was just over all a bad guy, from 100 references, would you hire him based on the 1-2 good references from people too dumb to know the difference? Didn't think so. Would you send him money every month Even when you didn't need his services? Didn't think so...yet, look what some/we do with whores...this is how I see the whole sponsorship thing in *most* cases. Basically paying a lousy lieing theif not to do work for you...but hey, I am negative...or am I just right?

In some, let me once again say, I hate Dumsoda. Not the way one cowboy herding sheep hates another cowboy he just boinked, but in the manly way one man hates another.

Archived