More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...O.K. I know I'm gunna cop a Keyboard beating over this post.... Hi OH

but I really don't give a Flying "Daffy Duck"a Flying "Daffy Duck"..."

Don't drag me into this! And BTW, I have NEVER been scammed by a whore either...had many try, and had many MORE "GTGs" try, been lied to, but not scammed. However, I know many who have, and many whores, including SSG have made me privy to who/why and how they scam these fools...it is an eye opener, and NOT ONE of these guys ever knows it, or will ever admit it...

But in the end, it really doesn't matter, a lieing whore is a lieing whore, be she a "BG" a "GTG" or even a farang girl we met in the office...the end result is the same *if* it all goes south, so why worry about it?

i dont know why we all complain about thai girls so much,yes some get really fucked over but your going to spend or lose the money with a farang gf or wife,its just blow out of proportion.

like you buy a new car for say $50000 v8 etc you get a smile and drive it about,it doesnt suck your dick or massage you but you still lose $20000 in a few years but you dont complain about it cause you have had fun

if you start to spend money you dont have on a gf then its your own stupidity :deal::hippie::twocents:

To a point, you are right, but passed that point, there is a lot more involved. Big difference between spending 20K on a woman you think is going to be your wife/mother of your kids, and spending the same on a sports car...if you look at blowing the money on a bar whore as the same as blowing it on a car, then o.k. I see your point, both a fun ride... :) As long as you know all this going into it.

Lieing, scamming, cheating, deceiving etc...is never o.k. If it were, there would not be laws to prevent it...additionally, you would not (I hope) argue that it is o.k. to scam/cheat etc a retarded person, or a mentally difficeint person...hence, not ok to do the same to a person stupid in love, regardless of where the girl is from, etc...likewise, NOT o.k. for men to do the same to women...yes, it happens a lot on both ends, but that does not make it o.k. And yes, I have lied to many farang women in order to get laid...the fact that these women were stupid enough to fall for my lies DOES NOT make it right, a lie is a lie...

Oddly, some of the guys saying "good for the girls, fuck these stupid guys..." Also want to say Bar girls never lie/cheat etc, that it is all a lie, and the words of bitter/stupid punters etc...can't have it both ways...Additional bottom line here, if you knew a person lied and conned/cheated/lied to other people, would you really want to get involved with them?

G'day mate....2 Flying Daffy ducks...eh....stuttering...or just excited....LOL...

I agree with you...If it's gunna go down...it's gunna go down...(No pun intended)

Just get frustrated, cos not all of them play that game....some of them don't have to!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, I'm lucky and don't get the shit that lots of Posters talk about.....then again, MY girl....IS different...

Yeah, I know.....Whatever!!!!

Sometimes, maybe rare, but sometimes it IS special....

Happy Hunting Guys

Cheers DS

I guess we gotta buy the Devil a new warm coat, the mutual agreement with Dumb Cnut, Bust and SD at 4 threads in a row is hopefully not a sign revelations :)

I have learned OH has never been scammed which means I had false informations, maybe he or someone else can tell me the entire story what actually happened!

BGs never lie? I know this has been used quite some times to provoke me and I don't know in which context it was posted right now by OH. However... I have never said that, what I have said that there is a handful of girls I trust as a friend!

The same girls that I can trust as a friend might lie to someone else, therefore it is pretty safe to say that all BGs are liars!

I think DC hit the nail on the head perfectly, I am not even sure you could explain it any better. To spot a genuine situation is probably not too hard for the most people, what many men do when they are in Thailand is that they lie to themselves and pretend they are in a genuine situation. I get accused for being a BG understander which is indirectly probably a huge compliment when you think about it, however, call me the Whore Whisperer I actually like it ;) The advantage of being in friendship like that is that they tell you their stories such as "My customer want to take care me 25,000 baht. Me tell he, I no want he take care me, now he say he send me 40,000 baht" (True Story, she said she doesn't want, he assumed it wasn't enough money and now he is paying for 4 month already, of course she is taking it and of course she is lying to him now by pretending she is at home)

I like the last remark of DCs post about the average BG, it is true, they have to listen and fuck with so many drunken cnuts, so many liars, pretenders, wannabes and I do certainly understand if there is coming a decent guy along the way that she rather tries to keep this guy as one of those idiots, probably one of the most natural reactions in the world and since they all NEED money so bad they will convince themselves that they love this guy. Turns out they very often lie to themselves about that, they want to love but can't. Everybody needs love, even a hooker, the most of them are just not capable of feeling it anymore.

my 2 satang

Far can hell.....Peace, Love & Hari krishna....lol...

CT.... back in Bkk 16 Mar....maybe down the beach 17/18....we'll have to have that drink before we drown in our "Mutual admiration" society....5555

Could be a Fun night.....I'll BYO (of course)...

As the song says.....Nothing compares......

Looking forward to it

Cheers DC

Archived