More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Thank you...My Friend...lol :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Coming from you, that is the closest thing to an endorsement, that I could ever hope for...LOL

Just 2 points I take exception to....."She is OK looking"....total Crap...She is stunningly Beautiful....remember...Beauty is in the eye of the beer Holder...

and secondly...something about...an ugly old Ozzie cnut..... may I remind you that last time we were at the Bath House together...(nothing Gay, of course)...Ramon...the towel boy... kept telling me...I was gorgeous.....

Come on....I thought you'd be over the Bitchy jealous thing by now :neener::neener::grinyes:

Anyway, one last point.....Who the fuck do you think paid little Sister's way through Uni????

Give ya one guess !!

Best you get your Ass back sson, we need another night at Ad Maker's...... plus Mr. #'s needs your guidance.

Peace and love

:hippie::hippie::beer::grinyes::beer::hippie::hippie:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. NUmbers, is an even more pathetic case than you are. The poor guy is in complete denial. Anyway, you and he are on a full speed crash assured course along the Si Saket highway. I having arrived earlier, will be waiting by the pile of dead cows that marks the end of the line when you eventually come crashing in...stop in Korat for some pork rinds. See you at the end, I'll be the guy laughing...once again, I hate you. Ah, you are paying for dinner at Ad makers right?

Yeah, I'll pay...again...lol...

Last one was only about 8k Bt...including the 2 bottens of Black (Dum soda 555)....and your 3 glasses of Pepsi

Black Tiger was looking somewhat "Albino" by the end of the night....lucky his girl knew where he lived....someone had to tell the Taxi driver....LOL...

When???? and why do you hate me???? I thought we were over that since I admitted that yours was bigger than mine!!! Not that I was looking that night we stood side by side at the urinal ....5555....It was just when I looked down and saw that "Thing" amongst the pieces of Lime in the base of the Urinal.....that I just had to admit defeat..... :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Yea, I'm just negative, miserable, and I hate puppies, kittens, baby ducks, children and old people! LOL![color:red] Don't know you, so can't comment on all, but from what I've read...negative and miserable seem apt!! :grinyes::neener::grinyes: [/color]

A Thai that does not lie??....LOL!

Ignorance is bliss![color:red]Then...Bliss on, because you are showing yours!![/color]

Seems some of you guys think the whole "my girl is different" thing is all about scamming, lying, and ripping farangs off.....and all very in your face and immediate! Sure, that happens too and sure, there are guys dumb enough to fall for that. I'm talking about the kind of things that happen over months or even years. Not necessarily premeditated scamming either. I'm sure some girls want it to work out too but eventually their Thainess that has been ingrained in them SINCE birth kicks in.[color:red]Oh boy, here we go....care to elaborate...or give us a case study to examine???? The Thais have a "quaint" saying.... " The dog that barks loudest....doesn't bite"....and us Aussies... "if the coat fits....wear it" !!!![/color]

It's not nearly so black and white as some of you seem to think but hey, you have it all figured out I guess.

:confused:[color:red]So someone that does not even know me....."knows what I think"....really....So you're Doris Stokes...re-incarnated????[/color]

The best scams are ones that people NEVER realize are scams. [color:red]Too true, would you like to buy some real estate from me????[/color]

How ANYONE can be so naive as to say "I have never been scammed or cheated" like it's a pissing contest or matter of pride or something is just beyond belief! Do you ACTUALLY believe that or expect reasonable people to buy that BS?[color:red]Again, judgemental crap.....How the fuck do you know what other people have experienced or done in their lives???? Believe what you fucking like....Up 2 U, just don't tell me what I have done or what I can do. I understand that it is a fact thatyou cannot piss and cum at the same time, so it's advisable that if you need to take a piss, you should stop wanking....just a thought!!!!! [/color]

â??Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.â?Â

Albert Einstein

[color:red]I would propose that there is a difference between making a mistake...and being scammed...Mai????[/color]

This is my last post on this "Topic" I'm finding it rather boring and tedious..... better things to do....like pack and get ready for this months trip.

:grinyes::beer::grinyes: :

[color:gray]"I can honestly say I have NEVER been scammed....or ripped off".[/color]

Whoop, whoop, whoop. My BS detector just broke from slamming the 100% peg too hard! Either that or your just too naive to know better! If you have never been scammed or ripped off then you have no life experience. So either your a 2 year old or living in la la land or just simply full of shit!

DS stated he has a 20year experience in LOS, I wonder why you pretend to have not read that!? Your are implying by the La La Land remark that he is out of touch with reality. I got news for you ES , if it doesn't feel like a scam, if it doesn't hurt like a scam and if everything is fine by his standards then it isn't a scam, no matter how much you wish it was different!

[color:gray]"Yes, I have contributed to the infrastructure of Issan......but WILLINGLY".[/color]

Oh, well you did it willingly so you weren't scammed or ripped off! LOL! You, my friend BELONG in Thailand!

A gift is supposed to make someone happy you like!!

You don't make a gift to get something in return!

DS knows this girl for a couple of years, feels good with her and enjoys his time and she makes him happy then it is just fine to help out her out. (her intentions doesn't matter if you are happy) A small sacrifice for being happy! If you had the life experience you pretend you have you would know that health and happiness are the most valuable things to have in life. However it was his choice to contribute so it isn't scam. I agree, people like DS belong to Thailand, because even after 20years meeting scamming whores, liars and deceivers he was able to find the needle in the haystack and has learned to appreciate her company.

OMFG, just when I though I have read it all!

Nobody is perfect and everybody can improve. You have admitted above that you got scammed (indirectly), please share your story with us so that we all can learn from your mistakes.

Problem is: you get a guy who is twice (or more) as old as his spouse, 3-4 times heavier, stinks, talks shit and in a Thai's eyes doe's everything arse about.

If it was'nt for the money he would probably have rocks thrown at him!

I've never seen a Thai girl with a picture of Winston Churchill on her bedroom wall instead of David Beckhams so I shake my head everytime I see Chaing in love with Mott.

Never commit what your not prepared to lose and you will allways be a winner.

Black Tiger was looking somewhat "Albino" by the end of the night....lucky his girl knew where he lived....someone had to tell the Taxi driver....LOL...

At least I did not forget how to shag. And she loved life that night cuz I had the alcohol desensitized dick and lasted *four* minutes instead of the usual three :grinyes:!

I like the new Chicky, but man I miss Avatar Gal and her perfect ass...

narak.gif

Cheers,

SD

Yea' date=' I'm just negative, miserable, and I hate puppies, kittens, baby ducks, children and old people! LOL![b'][color:red] Don't know you, so can't comment on all, but from what I've read...negative and miserable seem apt!! :grinyes::neener::grinyes: [/color][/b]

A Thai that does not lie??....LOL!

Ignorance is bliss![color:red]Then...Bliss on, because you are showing yours!![/color]

Seems some of you guys think the whole "my girl is different" thing is all about scamming, lying, and ripping farangs off.....and all very in your face and immediate! Sure, that happens too and sure, there are guys dumb enough to fall for that. I'm talking about the kind of things that happen over months or even years. Not necessarily premeditated scamming either. I'm sure some girls want it to work out too but eventually their Thainess that has been ingrained in them SINCE birth kicks in.[color:red]Oh boy, here we go....care to elaborate...or give us a case study to examine???? The Thais have a "quaint" saying.... " The dog that barks loudest....doesn't bite"....and us Aussies... "if the coat fits....wear it" !!!![/color]

It's not nearly so black and white as some of you seem to think but hey, you have it all figured out I guess.

:confused:[color:red]So someone that does not even know me....."knows what I think"....really....So you're Doris Stokes...re-incarnated????[/color]

The best scams are ones that people NEVER realize are scams. [color:red]Too true, would you like to buy some real estate from me????[/color]

How ANYONE can be so naive as to say "I have never been scammed or cheated" like it's a pissing contest or matter of pride or something is just beyond belief! Do you ACTUALLY believe that or expect reasonable people to buy that BS?[color:red]Again, judgemental crap.....How the fuck do you know what other people have experienced or done in their lives???? Believe what you fucking like....Up 2 U, just don't tell me what I have done or what I can do. I understand that it is a fact thatyou cannot piss and cum at the same time, so it's advisable that if you need to take a piss, you should stop wanking....just a thought!!!!! [/color]

â??Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.â?Â

Albert Einstein

[color:red]I would propose that there is a difference between making a mistake...and being scammed...Mai????[/color]

This is my last post on this "Topic" I'm finding it rather boring and tedious..... better things to do....like pack and get ready for this months trip.

:grinyes::beer::grinyes: :

Like I said, if you have more money (and time) than brains then Thailand is where it's at. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Not a slag really because happiness is what it's all about. The swings can be quite dramatic in Thailand though.

Thousands of farangs base jumping without a parachute can't be wrong! :grin:

Old Hippie,

None of my responses were directed at you as I generally agree with everything you say.

Archived