More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

Ho hum,

Well I have a friend who is now starting the long and painful journey down the Sisaket highway for the first time.

He has been a Latin American monger until now and he figured all that Ho experience has prepared him for the more sophisticated games Thai girls play.

He is one of those guys who should NEVER go to Thailand really. He almost always falls in love with the first Ho he meets and then ignores all his buddies warnings and just let's the girl walk all over him till things ultimately blow up. Pretty sad.

He makes good money too so he is basically a Thai bargirls wet dream! I knew it was a mistake to take him to Thailand with me so I feel a bit responsible.

After watching my predictions come true with this guy and his (my girl is different) bargirl and reading some of the things on this board I am starting to conclude that Thailand has become a place for people with more money than brains! Maybe it's time for me to move on?!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no no! This is because you don't understand bar girls...they are all sweet innocent victims! They never lie or deceive...you should get awaty from NEP more, and really get to know them...or some such drivel...

All bullshit aside, I'd say you are right, and WE are fucking up for ourselves...

True, i have more brains than money... :neener:

Actually, there does seem to be a lot of 'wealthier' middle aged men in LOS getting shafted these days...if i didn't have a GF i'd find somewhere else to go...this place is getting too expensive for us brainy but poor types :neener::banghead::neener:

he figured all that Ho experience has prepared him for the more sophisticated games Thai girls play.

This is the thing that makes me wonder since the beginning! How can someone not know he is beeing played? I guess some people find it easy to spot that shit others don't.

I see people who believe every shit!

I see people who can tell the difference!

I see people who are totally paranoid!

I don't see dead people! :grin:

I wouldn't call their games sophisticated, I would call these men, stupid, or desperate or something in that direction! Everything is fine unless there comes a request for money, there are so many things you can ask where they usually give away their game! When they lie they usually don't remember every tiny detail, if you can remember them you will outsmart them! Anyways... the most men don't want to ask these questions because they don't like trouble in paradise and therefore they deserve every shit that is happening to them!

There are many informations out there and when I go to a country to have sex with hookers I will read about it before I enter my first bar!

He's not your responsibility. All you can do is advise and fore-warn him. What he does after that is up to him. Good luck to her I say. Reality is nothing you say or do will change him. He'll just have to find out the hard way. Or of course she might be different and it is true love.........wouldn't be the first time.

Jing jing, my friend, jing jing!!!!

I really get sick and fucking tired of the negativity and bull shit that flows "from the keyboards" of so many posters. ( NOT slanted in any particular direction, just in general)

There are so many people that ooze negative, judgemental crap that they wouldn't recognise a genuine situation if it jumped up and bit them on the Nose....or elsewhere......

From my limited 20 yr+ exposure to LOS and it's "offerings", I can honestly say I have NEVER been scammed....or ripped off.

Yes, I have contributed to the infrastructure of Issan......but WILLINGLY....and never more than I was prepared to write off.

I have NEVER sponsored or totally supported anyone....and until recently (past year or so) never even considered it.

With attitudes that I see being expressed here on a regular basis, it is no wonder that "some" people get shafted....

Think the word is Karma !!!!

O.K. I know I'm gunna cop a Keyboard beating over this post.... Hi OH :grinyes::grouphug::neener::grinyes:

but I really don't give a Flying "Daffy Duck"

Put yourself in the shoes (or flip flops) of the "average" BG......how many low life, drunken, lying Cnuts does she have to listen to and put up with in any given work day...

Just my :twocents: ....rant over :grinyes::stirthepo:grinyes:

Archived