More money than brains? Go to Thailand!

EasySt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having read the thread, i'll just throw in some bits based upon something or other.

Everybody lies...EVERYBODY....with holding info is a form of manipulation and often indicates something else is wrong. I'd be very worried if i was with someone who did that, however whether it is believed or not, everybody lies and anyone who says they don't lie is, lying...she must be interesting! She lies about not lying and witholds....i'd be careful! That's a very worrying combination...

I think Fat Aussie hit the nail on the head. Physical attraction is a very important part of a 'loving' relationship...it amuses me that a 50 year old man can ever believe a 20 year old girl can really love him. Some do believe it i guess, Pattaya is full of them! I've just returned from there and seen the usual vat of hideousness. If i was 50+ and some 20 something claimed to love me i'd be asking why? Altho Brad Pitt is 43 and a lot of ladies seem to think he isn't too shabby...i'm sure exceptions do apply, but they are rarer than an honest man in the White House....

I also agree that the point of a scam is that you don't know it's a scam, so saying you've never been scammed is likely to be impossible...far better to say you've never knowlingly been scammed...

Basically I could sign it all you just have said if there wouldn't be these damn exceptions!

I know a german chick, young hot and 19.She got this kind of ass when you see it and can't have it you start knibbeling your nails ;)

Her boyfriend is 54 unemployed and not really good looking! Like you have said, he is wondering why? The point is that there is nothing to get from this guy but she loves him. I guess shit happens. An old man is probably not what the regular young thai girl has dreamed of, but maybe she was hurt enough before by her thai boyfriend and a couple of young immature farangs that she maybe appreciates him for not being crazy!

I'd have a real life example for that: The only girl I truely loved was from a small town in Hungary where people have an avg income of 400USD/month. I met her in NYC, she was an Aerobic Instructor and also a table dancer at Lace (Strip Club Times Square) and was doing 500USD per night. She had a boyfriend when I met her, he was 49 not much cash, fat, ugly, and a real ass without manners, he kinda pimped her out to NYC to afford one of the biggest houses in their town. I was 30yo, 100% in shape and according from my spendings in her club she could tell I wasn't poor. After a month I got a date, it turned into something real and we became a couple. I was there when she called him and broke up with him. However, her visa ran out and she had to return. She offered me to live with her in an apartment she owns. I flew back 2 days before she did and when she arrives in Budapest I was already there with my car. The best 6 months of my life followed, I'd describe every day as a perfect day, we never had a fight because we both appreciated each other. It was her apartment, she insisted to refurnish it on her costs, I basically spent no money because everything was so cheap. Friends, People, her family loved me just for not being this other guy who obviously was a real bad guy. We got invited for dinner 4 times a week because people finally saw her happy and the other guy locked her up for 6 years before. The one day we went on a party, my car which was a convertible sports car was by far the top car in town, the next best car was VW Jetta from the 80ies and the regular car was a Trabant (scooter engine) However on this party plenty of girls made a move on me and my car was a huge topic for these girls. My girl said nothing and I thought "what a cool girl" and when I woke up in the next morning she was gone for good and went back to the old fella whp treated her like shit for 6 years! Her brother, her sister, her mom and her friends cried with me and the only explanation I ever got from her was "I know he would never leave me and girls don't find him attractive so I have nothing to worry about"

I have recently chatted with her brother, she is still with him, still going to NYC making money and allegedly she is missing me everyday but she feels more secure with the other guy who is still a prick!

Loooong story but a clear message. Girls aren't always going for the perfect match, they want security and an older man can provide that better in many ways as a younger fella. In terms of thai girls we always talk about the money first, there is a great chance that this is all she wants but there is also a great chance that she is simply sick of fighting for her boyfriend and takes the solution which is easier to handle emotionally!

It isn't impossible to not being scammed. I simply wasn't. My last relationship with a thai is over now for almost a year, even in a very critical and unemotional aftermath I don't see myself being scammed.

CT, i've heard this stuff too....fact is she had some psychological/emotional baggage...nothing to do with you man....i've known of girls who have done the same thing, but it's often related to their experiences of men, quite often beginning with their father...an absent/cold/abusive father can screw up a girls understanding of men...or later/early experiences with men can create an insecure under confident lady...as a general rule of thumb, girls who haven't experienced a male role model who is kind and consistant, early in life, are ones to avoid...the old expression 'nature abhors a vacuum' is so true....people fill their emotional deficits with other shit, often the shit they do the filling with is the disturbed or messed up bit....they carry this and it becomes increasing distorted over time...

Girls who have bad/poor experiences with men early in life are forever seeking something good, to address that imbalance/deficit....the problem is when they get it, then the anger comes out....and you get all the shit your way. It's known as 'acting out' amongst us shrinky types. People simply can't connect their thinking and behaviour to their experiences and make irrational decisions...i'm sure she does miss you, but you were just too scary for her....plus you got all her emotional baggage/damage displaced onto you....another way of looking at it is, when she left and you felt like shit, you experienced some of the emotional crap she has inside her....not nice sure, but you are better off out of it....i hope i've made sense...not easy to explain this multi level stuff in a short post whilst i'm running out the door to work...

Perfect sense and perfect analysis Zombie!

She had an absent father who left the family for a better looking woman. Which was probably the emotion that was triggered when the girls were hitting on me regardless I was with my girlfriend. I called a shrink while I was sticking around in Hungary because I thought she might be schizophrenic, because In New York she was that super confident super woman giving aerobic classes in one of the top gyms in Manhattan, giving personal trainings to celebs and at night she was that #1 topless dancer who catched 100% of the attention. Outside of work she just been natural and amazing! In New York she calls herself Zoe and feel like Zoe (if you know what I mean) and back at home she used her real name which made her unconfident. The shrink however gave me some good advices to break through her protection wall which actually started to work until i got a phone cal that my daddy had a stroke. Before I left she wanted to talk with me we had a 6 hours talk which felt for both of us like 30 minutes! I know if I would see her now, both of us would be at the point where we left off, I am juts not brave enough to do that and for some reasons I know it isn't over yet. This girl however set the bar so high for other girls in all possible ways.

Good analysis Zombie!

Archived