Mangda - leeching of their girlfriends

khunsanuk

Same her with the Roumanian girls working as prostitutes.....Most of them are free (no pimps etc...) but all of them are sending money back to the family -> now I know why western union has special rates for South America and Roumania.....

Pathetic? Nope it is normal for most of rural families to have their children taking care of their parents in their old age......

For "old age", read 43. :rolleyes:

For "sick", read "too lazy to work". And/or "perpetually drunk". :rolleyes:

For "taking care", read "I'm bored sitting around all day in my forties not working. I think I need some new curtains and furnishings or something that'll impress my dumb neighbours. What's my daughter's number again?"

Not always but usually consumerist shit they really don't need.

:thumbdown:

And then there's the brothers... :doah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife comes from one of the SEA countries and is permanently pissed off at Thai's due to my past + her experiences. The whole mia noi's + Thai culture gets up her throat.

Its probably an alien thought on this board but Thailand is not viewed very positive in this regard in Asia.

IS Thailand SEA's paria or is it just me? :smirk:

What I have heard from a lot of Thai guys is they cannot get Thai girls' date=' because they all want Farangs, because that is where the bhat is...[/quote']

I find that VERY hard to believe.. Unless you talk exclusively with basket case Sukhumvit-scum guys.

We all know the girls most Farangs go for, and frankly they're not desirable enough for any respectable Thai male to get concerned about.

( Besides, the Farang contingent may actually be needed to fill the gap left by the rampant homo/transsexualism, and by the undesirability of 30-something divorced women with kids. )

No, the guys I am talking about are educated Thai guys, they claim a lot of Thai girls want farangs, and that they have to compete with us to get the choice girls.

I do agree, this seems far fetched. Many of the Thai women I know are maybe 50/50 on the idea of a farang, some never really having a thought on it until it happens. In general, I think the girls might prefer a Thai guy, and to stay in Thailand Vs. marrying the average lower Sukhumvit farang.

As far as bar girls goes, I think they also prefer a Thai guy, but go with the farang for money. And I fully agree that Thais have a completely different set of values then we in the west.

I know many in Vietnam with Mia Noi's - so there for I doubt it's a "Vietnamese" thing NOT to have them!

I think perhaps more a anti Thai thing from a Vietnamese.

They shouldn't worry in 20 years Vietnam will be the power house of S E Asia and Thailand and crowded backwater.

I know many in Vietnam with Mia Noi's - so there for I doubt it's a "Vietnamese" thing NOT to have them!

I think perhaps more a anti Thai thing from a Vietnamese.

They shouldn't worry in 20 years Vietnam will be the power house of S E Asia and Thailand and crowded backwater.

You got me wrong. Its not about mia noi's or not. Its about the high profile prostition scene in Thailand.

Its in Viet Nam as well for sure, but a totally different way. Prostitues are still rounded up and arrested in cities and I doubt any high profile politician could build his empire on massage, like what happened in BKK.

The prostitution scene and exploitation of women is huge in Thailand.

More so than in any other country in SEA. Its a centre for traficking in and out as well. If you want me to get some numbers and post them, let me know.

<>

Well - if you want to talk about prostitution I'd agree with you - Vietnam has it under control - however they also have Mia Noi's as well.

You however wrote

<>

Is it Mia Noi's or Prostitution :) make your mind up

Archived