getting to IMPACT Arena

exit2dos

Piss taking apart,

Getting a cab from Impact Arena after a concert is a right royal pain in the ass, in my PMP (Pre-Marriage Phase) I have been known to be still hanging around there at 3 AM trying to get a cab and it ain't fun.

Probably better off booking a driver for the night, then tip him 150 baht so he can watch 2 rodents copulating whilst you enjoy the show.

Thanks for the tip. If I had a date, I would hire a car/driver, for sure. I'll be solo, no date, so if I can't find transportation from IMPACT, I'll walk under the expressway to the big road, which is about 3/4 of a mile, at best. I walked it before.

There should be all sorts of transit options at the big road. Even a motorbike to Laksi, where there's a train station, taking me to Hualompong, would do.

There's rats under the highway, so all I need to do is folow the droppings.

Just a follow up. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life. Bird is a fantastic performer and can see why he is the top super star of Thailand. He would be anywhere. He's a great artist.

Transportation wise, it couldn't be more simple. Vans, from Victory Monument, take you to IMPACT in 15 minutes. Coming back there was a line of at least 20 vans leaving, for Victory Monument, every 2 minutes.

There was absolutely no reason to look for a cab. The vans were really good and fast. I wish USA was as efficient.

Archived