Wott she name ??

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

the peacefulness of my personal Thai related activities has been seriously disturbed this very morning by the following event , main actress lovely Nok :

Doublechecking again the battleplan for my forthcoming visit to Southeast Asia Nok proudly confirmed her passport would be ready by this coming Monday . Somewhat confusing because I have already had it in my own hands and thoroughly inspected last November .

Which is why I asked Nok for enlightenment on this issue and the even more disturbing answer in her own words were like this , quote Nok " I see Buddha and chaaan name for luckyyyy . Now Wattana , goood name." end quote Nok .

Questions arise .

Nok's beloved husband sems to have passed away 4 years ago after his liver disintegrated following mild but steady abuse of Thai witki . She could have taken her maiden name , what has this to do with Buddha ??

I would further exclude that she married in the meantime because I have kind of permanent surveillance :cool: in place and also she would then sound more like Gonzales , Svensson , Wu or Palmer-Johnston wouldn't she ?

Not that I dislike Wattana , isn't that a BTS station , but what might be the secret behind this ?

BuBi

Confuse too mut

Make sure you see the old passport, ifs its a name change then she would have had the old one clipped and returned to her. If its not available how many more tales will you listen too before making the decision?

I've had similar nonsense with TGs before, but as I'm just passing through their lives I choose to ignore it until it starts to cost me serious money or I get bored with her then I just look out for the next one to come along, fortunately there is a constant stream of them and much more reliable than the No 8 bus.

JP

A Thai lady often changes her name for many reasons;

- new name is more lucky

- has a new boyfriend

- etc.

In all cases, the old passports will still have her Thai National ID number, so she can be tracked down, if needed. The ID number is in english numbers on the passports of the last 20 years.

'Nok', worked in Taiwan for a while. When her allotted time expired, she went back to LOS, and applied for a passport in her sister's name, then went back to taiwan. She apparently had thre or four different ID's.

She got into deep shit with the cops in her hometown, i think when they computerised the records. that was of course an opportunity for her to try and get me to give her 150 K, to pay a fine that would keep her out of jail.

I didn't, she didn't go to jail either. I think she sold all her gold, including all her future husband gave her. Man, was he angry!

Didn't stop him from marrying her though.

Archived