Wott she name ??

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

merciless investigation led to the following result :

Miss Nok visited a temple and received orders from above to change her name from Jib to Wattana . Which seems to be the final formula for " lucky " guaranteed .

Although to my impression Wattana is what she was after even before she was hit by the divine inspiration . Never mind .

BuBi

BuBi,

hmmm, how I put this.

I really don't want to disturb your peace, insult you or your lovely Wattana, nor I am trying to sound offensive. I am just speaking my mind what I believe the board is for.

I know from your former posts that you are doing great things for this lady and her family and I do see nothing wrong with that, but don't you think that there is a giant red flag waving right in front of your eyes? If my lady wouldn't tell me such an important thing as a name change I would ask myself how much she really cares about me. In fact I know my ex would have called me a minute after it happened. Lovely Nok even had the time to apply for a new passport before she told you, which means that quite some people knew it before you! You know yourself it is the little things that are important!

In hope not to have offended you in any way, just wanted to give some thought on something that looks like small thing but might have a deeper meaning!

Want one, need one.....and HAVE one....lol.... but thanks for the offer....

It's not that I don't still love you....but....I met this girl....see.... and....it's all "Tiger's' fault

Tonight I should be happy, but I'm angry mak mak... Fuck there are some real Wankers in this crazy fucking world!!!!

Have you ever seen an upcountry house paper? :confused:

Changing first names is very, very common. All you have to do is go to Amphur and have them cross out old name and write new one. This never changes what people actually call you.

It is not a red flag. It may signify someone that is maybe a bit superstitous, but that is about it.

TH

Archived