How dumb are Thais?

thalenoi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KS,

I've heard that as well. I was so mindboggled I couldn't speak! :smirk: Also I notice if you turn your lights on the truck during the day people go nuts flashing at you so you'll turn them off. I guess there is no 'lights on for safety' program here.

There has been some campaign awhile back from the government and Thai Health Promotion Foundation urging people to turn on their lights on a moterbike during the day to improve road safty. But it was popular only in Bangkok. Even nowadays most moterbikers in Bangkok don't usually do that anymore due to uncontinued campaign and awareness. Sad though.

They don't afraid to die. Hey, with all the sins they have done they have to reborn to be suffered again and again. Why should they fear of dying ????

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I always run with my lights on.

During the daytime, I switch to the high beam bulb, as it gets little use during the night.

Maybe I go thru 1 bulb a year...cost of taking the scooter to the motorsai shop, the guy installs the new bulb...a huge 20 Baht!

Tought is was a requirement for motorbikes to switch on lights daytime. You get fined if you don't, same wearing that pisspot helmet. Lots of police check points in Udon Thani where motorbikers get checked and fined. Think its merely a revenue thing for the cops than in forcing security unfortunately.

I bought a new Honda Click and lights are on all the time. Sure they will find a way to switch it off....

It's been quite a few years now' date=' but I was there the night Good Thai Girl came to Woodstock. Although I have no doctor's report...she certainly appeared to be a girl (althoug I suppose it's possible somebody else writes some of her posts)[/quote']

So sorry to hear that you still don't believe that all my posts are written by me. Is it hard to believe that a Thai woman can master English that well? Have you met some Thai PhD graudutes ? Their English are far better than mine ! Mine is just floor floor na ja.

But then again, you believe what you want to believe. No matter how hard I try to convince you guys I think it is useless. Better do someting more productive ...like reading the Night life section. Pretty entertaining. Eheheeh

GTG

Ps. You were at Woodstock with another board member. He was a regular on this board but I haven't seen him post for a long time. What's his board name? I tried to recall but no avil.

I can recall now. It was [color:red]Whosyourdaddy[/color] who were sitting with you.

Where is he now ? Left the board already?

GTG

Ps. You were at Woodstock with another board member. He was a regular on this board but I haven't seen him post for a long time. What's his board name? I tried to recall but no avil.

I'm sure you have someone else in mind' date=' but I was there as well.[/quote']

Oh, yes. You did mention that to me on this board after that night. But it was a pity we didn't get to chat.

Cheers !

FOUND IT

I was in Korat reccently,

Found this flyer advertising prices for a Mazda

See if you can spot the error!

Mazda A3 Sport 2.0L S/R

Price 1,097,900

Deposit 20% - 219,580

Repayment 878,320

Payments

8,299 x 48 Months (0% Interest)

15,510 x 60 Months (1.19% Interest)