How dumb are Thais?

thalenoi

Flash,

You would not believe the amount of idjits that drive around on motocykes up here in the countryside with no lights. As an experiment once I slowed my truck down in the rural sois leading to the village in the middle of nowhere, and turned off my lights. You can not see a blessed thing! Total blackness. How the fuck they do it is beyond me, especially when there is little or no moonlight. And many has been the night I have nearly clipped one of these dolts. You cannot see them without your highbeams on until you are almost on top of them. Makes for some interesting heart thumping drives. And now in the rain it is the ultimate of idiocy. As I tell my family, "Somchai wants to die!"

Cent

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what it is, but yeah, saving them for what? :D The thing is it doesn't cost much for a bulb for the tail-light for a motocyke, and the headlamps aren't much as well. I'd say on average about 1 in ten have at least one light unoperable. Many have no lights at all. Up here in the boonies that is living dangerously!

Up here anyway that is about what I see. OK, maybe 1 in 20, but it seems more.

Cent

Last night i was at a beer bar playing that silly dice game.

It got to the end where I only had to roll a 9 to win. I rolled an 8. The die combination was a 2 and a 6. Before my 'opponent' could react I rotated the game board around so that the upsidown nine looked like 6. I flipped it up and proclaimed myself the winner.

There was no challenge from my opponent.

Archived