How dumb are Thais?

thalenoi

Nahhh Thalenoi might not be so happy to see me on the board again.

GTG

Why would that be?

You also hold grudge against me for some reason :neener:

OH, she's real ya know, she showed up at Woodstock one night if I remember correctly?

But she did flame some posters on NP :alert:

And I am sure she's part of the pack that don't understand that we all are dumb sometimes (a few like myself all the time) but that many thais are dumb sometimes in funny ways for us farangs.

But we can not joke about that, it's a crime similar to that Swiss guy I guess :o

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"I think we used to have a female Thai poster called GoodThaiGirl."

Funny *you* should mention her ;)

And and hour later she starts posting again as well.

What a coincidence :)

Sanuk!

Erm, I'm a bit confused now. First she's fake, then she's real. Your comment, Khun Sanuk, seems to mean you think something funny is going on. Or am I off base?

I think this thread *could* use a Thai person in it. When I was out driving with my wife today (she's Thai, learning to drive), some Thai driver did something stupid and she said "Damned Thai people!" Later some farang on a motorbike cut her off and she muttered, "Damned Farangs!"

So, since this thread seems destined to continue forever, I think a nice "How dumb are Farangs" topic would balance it nicely showing how egalitarian we are here on this board. :D

Hi,

"Your comment, Khun Sanuk, seems to mean you think something funny is going on. Or am I off base?"

I do not know if GTG is real or not, never met her. I do know (s)he also posts using another account.

Sanuk!

And the other account, I assume, is posting as a male???

I'm glad for some people they have enough time in their lives to do things like this! Wish I did! :confused:

Archived