Mr Tough Guy

Flashermac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we should do... is open the borders... and take a much harder stance against the locals who think they can take it easy because of the nationality written on their passport cover . They should be replaced if they happen to appear less worthy or profitable than the immigrants. Do not give them any social welfare wathsoever in return, neither to the locals, nor the immigrants.

Competition is the master word. The rest is whining.

Why is it only the employers, who can't verify any of the data, get the shit sleeve?

Because ya gotta start somewhere. In engineering, it is called root cause. No job, then no one will be sneaking into the country, lowering the wage standards and fucking Americans out of a proper salary for jobs that they would do if paid a market rate salary.

Look, everyone is supposed to do an I-9 on an employee. It would not be hard for the gummint to set up a database to simply cross-check the names/numbers pairs on the docs submitted to say if they are valid or not. Employer does the I-9, sends it to some place to check, then they send it back. Simple, not much cost, and no privacy issues.

I am all for legal immigrants, and would support immigration reform. But fuck all those bastards who sneak in, breaking the law, and then get rewarded. I, and many others on this board, had to go through the pains and cost of getting my wife her green card, so can they. What is so bloody hard to understand about that?

Regards,

SD

PS - Why is the onus on the employer? Because it is their responsibility to do due diligence on their employee. If they do not, then they cannot bitch when they get raided and fined by the INS. If they cannot stay in business without illegal labor, then they need to rethink their business plan. Ya know these construction guys hiring day laborers from in front of the Home Depot? You think they a) do the paperwork and B) take out taxes? Fuck no. They are then guilty of multiple crimes. No different than a bank robber or an Enron exec. End of discussion

Do you get to keep the benefits? I don't mind if folks want to dump money into my SS. :)

No, suposedly, they were removed from my accounts. The bigger issue was Federel and State taxes. I needed to get paper work saying one employer was had by fraudulent id, and thus I was not liable. No way I could be in 2-3 states at the same time. It was a real pain in the ass. Not to mention the credit card shit...

" lowering the wage standards and fucking Americans out of a proper salary for jobs that they would do if paid a market rate salary."

-Such a protectionnist talk... What is a market salary?? U talk about an artificially protected market. Let the people travel and ur market change, if mexicans or chinese can go freely after their most legitimate aim at a better life, that means if u operate in a free open market, than u just notice that according to this same market, the locals are overpaid, and obviously start losing jobs or working harder to keep them. Better off local workers are actually screwing the rest of the world of a decent life because they're so scared to compete on an equal level.

"I am all for legal immigrants, and would support immigration reform. But fuck all those bastards who sneak in, breaking the law, and then get rewarded. I, and many others on this board, had to go through the pains and cost of getting my wife her green card, so can they. What is so bloody hard to understand about that?"

- One should do his best to take what he wouldn't get otherwise. Such an hypocrisie to cry to the law when it's so convenient. The law is made for most poorer bastards to remain like it.

I, along many others, spent a decent part of my life working illegally in foreign countries. Did pretty well out of it, and fail to see why anyone would favor location of birth over hard work and audacity, except out of misplaced nationalism and fear of competition. Some very despictable attitude IMO

"I, and many others on this board, had to go through the pains and cost of getting my wife her green card, so can they"

I'm not sure what you mean with that one... all male south american labourers should start giving head to american gay travellers and marry in San Francisco?? pretty weak there... obviously few people can get such a marriage ticket...

Not nationalism at all. It is a matter of following laws or not. I am sure that I could not use the excuse "I just wanted a better life" when I get caught robbing a bank. How is that any different from an illegal immigrant working a $15 job for $5? Both just wanted a better life.

I find your disregard for the laws of the land despicable.

Archived