TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

TOXIC DESPERATELYã??NEEDS MARKETING/PR....THE TWO GUYS THAT WERE IN THE BAR EVERY NIGHT (ONE WAS ME) WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME COMPANY. ONE NIGHT THE OTHER GUY WENT TO GLOW TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS HAPPENING THERE.....HE CAME BACK SHORTLY AFTER SAYING TOXIC WAS BUSIER....I LOOKED AROUND AND REALISED THAT AN OLD DRUNKEN GEEZER HAD SAT DOWN AT THE BAR.....HE WAS RIGHT....THREE PEOPLE IN A BAR CONSTITUES A CROWD. AND I COULD`VE BEEN AT Q BAR, BED SUPPERCLUB, SOI COWBOY, NANA, CM2, OH DEAR EVEN GULLIVERS OR WAIT SHALL I GO ON?

GREAT BUSINESS SAVVY AND TO THINK IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD AHIRED A PR/MARKETING CONSULTANT....PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY GO INTO TOXIC OR GLOW....WOW THAT`D BE A SHAME IT`D RUIN ALL THAT SILENT AMBIENCE THE BARS HAVE......HMMM MAYBE ITS REVERSE PYSCHOLOGY, MAYBE IF U DO AN ABSOLUTELY PISSWEAK JOB OF MARKETING UR BAR THEN U CAN KEEP THE PLACE ALL TO URSELF.

P.S - AS I`M THE ONE THAT DRANK 4,400 BAHT OF FREE BOOZE AND FORTUNATELY FOR ME HAVEN`T DECIDED TO ALLOW MYSELF TO GET FAT AND ALSO LUCKILY FOR ME WAS BORN A GOOD LOOKING FELLA I`LL CONTINUE TO FUCK THE GIRLS MANY BOARD MEMBERS CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT....FOR FREE....THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES SORRY SOME PEOPLE GET THE LUCK WHILE OTHERS...AHEM

SEE U AT TOXIC I`LL GLADLY COME IN FOR A DRINK AND ADMIRE MY PASSPORT PHOTO ON THE WALL...GOD I`M HANDSIMM

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WINEDINE69-

YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB MARKETING TOXIC IN THIS THREAD. I KNOW THAT I WILL BE BY THANKS TO THIS THREAD AND I AM SURE MANY OTHERS WILL.

CONGRATULATIONS ON FIGURING OUT HOW TO "FUCK THE GIRLS MANY BOARD MEMBERS CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT" FOR FREE.

I, AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS ON THE BOARD, ARE CERTAINLY VERY PROUD OF YOU.

I'm intrigued...define a girl i can only dream of, please? Some of us never pay for 'it'....get a clue.

WD69, i was in possession of a modicum of sympathy for your predicament initially...sadly your recent posts have created antipathy. Please cease this ridiculous rubbish. You are quite clearly deluded and have perpetrated fraud and deception. You have no reason to continue this contemptable diatribe, other than public humiliation....

Why are you still typing in uppercase? Your computer seemed to work ok in your other post about your fantasy about being sponsored :confused:

Teddy, it would seem that the poster is typing with one hand....the other one busy "stroking his ego'....or something!!!!

...and therefore has no free hand to operate the shift key.....

Cheers Old Fat DS/DC :grinyes::grinyes:

TOXIC DESPERATELYã??NEEDS MARKETING/PR....[color:red]already has the worldwide teams at thai360 & bkk2nyt on the job... coverage is brilliant and extremely cost efficient as well :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes: [/color]THE TWO GUYS THAT WERE IN THE BAR EVERY NIGHT (ONE WAS ME) [color:red]so the story changes....now it's EVERY night!!![/color]WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME COMPANY. [color:red]Thought you already had "Bar girl with hots for you"....and stunning free fuck, come stay with me...I'll sponsor you girl" why would you need more old fat bald drunks for company????[/color]ONE NIGHT THE OTHER GUY WENT TO GLOW TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS HAPPENING THERE.....HE CAME BACK SHORTLY AFTER SAYING TOXIC WAS BUSIER....[color:red]maybe Glow needs to hire you as it's PR consultant!!!! Intoxicated must be delighted with your work here.....prolly almost enough to submit an account for 4400Baht....Now wouldn't that give you a 50% mark up on what your bill actually was??????[/color]I LOOKED AROUND AND REALISED THAT AN OLD DRUNKEN GEEZER HAD SAT DOWN AT THE BAR.....HE WAS RIGHT....THREE PEOPLE IN A BAR CONSTITUES A CROWD. AND I COULD`VE BEEN AT Q BAR, BED SUPPERCLUB, SOI COWBOY, NANA, CM2, OH DEAR EVEN GULLIVERS OR WAIT SHALL I GO ON?[color:red]Aren't you forgetting that you would have needed money to go to these places??? Would like to see you get through the door with your "Famous botten"[/color]

GREAT BUSINESS SAVVY AND TO THINK IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD AHIRED A PR/MARKETING CONSULTANT....PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY GO INTO TOXIC OR GLOW....[color:red]think you've already helped Toxic generate traffic!!! Prolly even ...Paying Customers....You know what they are...??? Right???[/color]WOW THAT`D BE A SHAME IT`D RUIN ALL THAT SILENT AMBIENCE THE BARS HAVE......HMMM MAYBE ITS REVERSE PYSCHOLOGY, MAYBE IF U DO AN ABSOLUTELY PISSWEAK JOB OF MARKETING UR BAR THEN U CAN KEEP THE PLACE ALL TO URSELF.

P.S - AS I`M THE ONE THAT DRANK 4,400 BAHT OF FREE BOOZE AND FORTUNATELY FOR ME HAVEN`T DECIDED TO ALLOW MYSELF TO GET FAT AND ALSO LUCKILY FOR ME WAS BORN A GOOD LOOKING FELLA I`LL CONTINUE TO FUCK THE GIRLS MANY BOARD MEMBERS CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT....FOR FREE....[color:red]Try some gel.... it might stop you getting blisters on the palm of your hand :rotl::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :rotl::rotl::rotl: [/color]THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES SORRY SOME PEOPLE GET THE LUCK WHILE OTHERS...AHEM

SEE U AT TOXIC I`LL GLADLY COME IN FOR A DRINK AND ADMIRE MY PASSPORT PHOTO ON THE WALL...GOD I`M HANDSIMM

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Quoting the odd one

"FUCK

Note the upper " ? If you have caps lock, then ' shows up, if you hold down the shift key " is displayed.

In the first post only ' appeared, I almost believed him, but now with " and seperate lower case post's I can safely assume he's a complete twat~

I have stayed at Town Lodge 3 times and been in Toxic more than a dozen times. Both are as straight-up run places as you will find. The day manager is very willing to do anything to help out with your problems(and speaks english pretty well too).

Archived