TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

khun sanuk,

we do free bar on fridays between 10pm and 11pm.

any other day, you guys mention thai360 and get the first finlandia, oops drink for free.

deal??

inTOXICated

p.s. gotta love the internet, it's an art to turn a complaint/warning into a good PR thread.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INTOXICATED-

MY CAPS ARE NOT BROKEN....I'M JUST DRINKING CHEAP VODKA.

WHAT IF THE GOOD THAI GIRL I'M GETTING MONEY FROM DOESN'T GET HER TRANSFER FROM TWO OTHER BOARD MEMBERS AND I AM BROKE.

CAN I MENTION THAI360, GET A FREE BEER, THEN GO OUTSIDE A FEW MINUTES, THEN COME BACK IN AND DO IT AGAIN?

I ALSO HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT STAYING IN THE HOTEL. I DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR SEX....WOMEN THROW THEMSELVES AT ME AND I GET IT FOR FREE...BUT I GENERALLY PERFORM BETTER IN A NEUTRAL SETTING LIKE A HOTEL ROOM INSTEAD OF AN APARTMENT THAT SOME GUY IS PAYING FOR.

IF I BRING THE GIRL THAT I AM NOT PAYING FOR SEX AND WANT TO IMPRESS HER CAN I PAY FOR ONE MIXER FOR HER, GET A FREE FINLANDIA AS I HAVE HEARD THERE IS A SPARE BOTTLE, AND THEN GET MY BEER FREE WHEN I MENTION THE BOARD?

IF I ASK IN ADVANCE CAN THE BAR BILL BE COMBINED WITH THE HOTEL BILL AT THE END OF MY STAY? THAT WAY I ONLY HAVE TO RUN OFF ON ONE BILL. IF THE ACCOUNTING PART OF THAT IS DIFFICULT LET ME KNOW AS I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE SEPARATE BUSINESSES AND I MIGHT HAVE TO RUN OFF ON EACH BILL SEPARATELY.

I AM REALLY SERIOUS AS I WANT TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON THIS GIRL.

KS,

A good deal indeed....but be Warned...

Having "A" drink with inTOXICated, can be a very intoxicating experience....take it from "someone" who knows...lol... :grinyes::drunk::drunk::grinyes:

The "Free" drink....will be..."The start of the End"....for many unwary souls :grinyes::beer::_party::_party::_party::grinyes:

Many a time I've stopped in for a "Quick" drink on the way out somewhere....and Never got to where I'd originally planned to go...5555

Other times I've stopped off for a "nightcap" on the way "Home" and found it to be very much "Daylight O'clock" before I found the pillow....

One night I even woke up...(In my room upstairs) and "Found" some Take out in my bed (had no idea how it got there)....and what Great take out it was.... I devoured it all.... it even tasted great cold...5555...

Now...just so I get mileage out of this....I'll have to register "My friend" as a Thai360 member...hehehehehe!!!

What do you think would be a good "Handle" for her....

"Bad Thai Girl"????

I was gunna call her...."Different".....lol...

but thought that might be a tad contriversial...LOL...

Cheers DS / DC...who enjoys the company of intoxicated individuals occasionally

"mascot"??

inTOXICated

p.s. whats a cnut??

I like "mascot"....will think about that one....(perhaps even a bit more than normal...lol...)

A cnut.....is a crazy mixed up cunt!!!!!

Sorta sums up my life over the past year or so!!!!

:grinyes::crazy::D:dunno::crazy::p:grinyes:

... before one shows up and orders a mix cnut on the rocks on Thai360's behalf...

Intoxicated, what was that fight club night about ?

It seems threatening and as one never knows if he's up against 87965890,76posters and their factored brothers or a single one using as many aliases... we'd better come prepared... :grin:

Archived