I`M GETTING SPONSORED

WINEDINE69

It can happen. I've never been THIS lucky but definitely have had some fun on some other guys dime!

At the very least it must be embellished.

Nope it's all true, the same girl has done the same thing for me many times, great girl. Oh, and she really is different.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
definately after. She`s a sweetie. Thats what happens when u give up working girls. She`s coming to Japan to stay with me for a while.

Wow, what a coincidence, I am meeting my TG sponsor in Japan next month also, and so is Bangkok Traveler...maybe we could all meet up for dinner, and let the girls pay!

Nope it's all true, the same girl has done the same thing for me many times, great girl. Oh, and she really is different.

She told me that YOU were different OH,

Anyway I am sure all of you are lying , she said that she will sit in "my" condo and wait for my phonecall////

weird when I call her there is always people and music in the bacxkground :(

But she says its just a Thai soap opera on TV and that I should not worry , that yes she is at home,

will someone please send me the name of this Thai soap opera so I can try watching it on Internet TV, it sounds like everyone is having a good time on it :)

Well I must leave now to go to Western Union, she says there is special fee I must pay so she can keep watching this TV show !

OC

broke but happy to know I am the only TRUE love of her life......

Archived