Times are changing?

HeartThais

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact is you are not paying just for the girl, in most cases you are paying the girl's husband/boyfriend/pimp - the scene has gone from having half the girls with local men say 20 years ago to approx 95 percent these days.

That's total BS. If you've spent any time hanging out with some girls or getting to know them you'll know that only a minority have Thai boyfriends. Maybe the older ones have husbands or boyfriends, the younger ones are far too independent and money-minded to give it away to some pimp.

That's total BS. If you've spent any time hanging out with some girls or getting to know them you'll know that only a minority have Thai boyfriends. Maybe the older ones have husbands or boyfriends, the younger ones are far too independent and money-minded to give it away to some pimp.

Have to disagree. I think the vast majority of bargirls, young or old, have thai boyfriends.

It wouldn't make good business sense for them to tell you the truth.

I don't go by what they tell me but by what is blatantly obvious e.g. from getting to know girls who share apartments with other girls, staying with them a while, listening to their phone conversations etc with no evidence of any Thai boyfriend. Also they like to share gossip about other girls in their bars and it quickly becomes obvious who does and who doesn't have a Thai boyfriend. Some do but most don't.

Have to disagree. I think the vast majority of bargirls, young or old, have thai boyfriends.

It wouldn't make good business sense for them to tell you the truth.

LF,

How does that work?

The ones that have Thai boyfriends seem to give a lot of their money to their boyfriend (pimp!) who pisses it up the wall and gambles it away. See the thread "Leeching of their girlfriends".

So how does it make more business sense for them to have a Thai boyfriend when they are giving them money???

We have absolutely no idea what these girls really do, or who they do it with or for. Hell, I know guys married to Thai women and live in Thailand and have little or no clue what is going on under their nose, no matter how good their Thai is...if the girl is a liar and out to fuck you over, she will do so.

Really, what do you care if she has a Thai BF or husband anyway? I am paying to fuck her and have her fuck off, what she does with her "salary" is none of my business. Besides, 1/2-3/4 or more of their customers might be married to farang women, or have farang Gfs, so fucking what...?

LF,

How does that work?

The ones that have Thai boyfriends seem to give a lot of their money to their boyfriend (pimp!) who pisses it up the wall and gambles it away. See the thread "Leeching of their girlfriends".

So how does it make more business sense for them to have a Thai boyfriend when they are giving them money???

What I was trying to say, is that it doesn't make good business sense for a BG to tell her customer that she has a Thai boyfriend, and many go to great lengths to cover it up.

For a lot of guys, knowing the truth (that she DOES have a bf, doesn't really think Thai man no good, etc etc) shatters the whole illusion of what they're in the scene for.

That is not true. There is no demographic factor about having Thai Boyfriends. Girls of all ages have thai boyfriends, from 18 to 35. Of course it is not 95% but at least 70% and only a small amount of them would admit it to a tourist! It comes in handy that Thailand is so stereotypical, a girl that NEVER goes LT has most likely a boyfriend, thai or farang or both!

Some thai boyfriends are cool with the girl going LT so you can't be certain. The point is that I just don't care what she is doing in her private time. I am paying for a service, receive the service and off she goes, doesn't matter if she goes to her boyfriend or sleeps alone.

I always hear how these whores hate Thai men etc, but lets face facts, many have kids with who? Thai men...some disappear for awhile, and you late find out they went home to have a baby with who? Yep, Thai men...Tons if not almost all whores in the USA have Boy Friends, so why wouldn't Thai girls?

A lot of the long term expats on this board have said repeatedly how dishonest Thais are, how they lie, cheat, are racist etc...yet when it comes to Thai whores, there are those who just have to put them in a higher category...

If you knew they had a Thai BF or even another farang BF you might be less inclined to believe her when she said "I only love you..." right?

Archived