Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

I don't think you really want to meet up with trapperjohn,he is a nut case,he use to hang with a fellow names "gator"around soi 4 an cowboy,they were both walking time bombs.Both of them were scarry people,animals or vegtable, I don't know which.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi jasmine, I'm pleased to read you're still around.

>How about asking him why he is cheating? Ask him what YOU can do? Try that and listen to his reponse. Some men/women will never change, the question is, can you accept that he is not changing to the point that will make you happy?<

i'm sorry to tell you in such crude terms, but she's already told us. He wants anal sex, and a threesome. She didn't want to give him that, now he's looking for it elsewhere.

If the relation was a good one to start with, he would have been a fool to risk it for those mere frills. I mean, anal sex is rather overrated, I don't turn it down, but prefer the 'ordinary' way. And threesomes, can be fun, but the lack of it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, a single woman who knows her stuff and does it well beats the pants off a couple who play at it, and play act.

OK, Sorry, been to Eden already.

But seriously, if it was worthwhile saving, he wouldn't have strayed.

Best poor girl can do is strategise to pick the best moment, gather her due assets, and bail out, before she gets more miserable.

Hi jasmine, I'm pleased to read you're still around.

>How about asking him why he is cheating? Ask him what YOU can do? Try that and listen to his reponse. Some men/women will never change, the question is, can you accept that he is not changing to the point that will make you happy?<

i'm sorry to tell you in such crude terms, but she's already told us. He wants anal sex, and a threesome. She didn't want to give him that, now he's looking for it elsewhere.

If the relation was a good one to start with, he would have been a fool to risk it for those mere frills. I mean, anal sex is rather overrated, I don't turn it down, but prefer the 'ordinary' way. And threesomes, can be fun, but the lack of it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, a single woman who knows her stuff and does it well beats the pants off a couple who play at it, and play act.

OK, Sorry, been to Eden already.

But seriously, if it was worthwhile saving, he wouldn't have strayed.

Best poor girl can do is strategise to pick the best moment, gather her due assets, and bail out, before she gets more miserable.

Good to see you too.

True that the reasons is certain sex. The reason from my last post was that I DON'T believe that reason was "REAL", just an excuse when he does not give a "hoot" what happens. :onfire:

As I mentioned before, a good partner will not do things that can hurt another partner, physically or otherwise.

Whatever the desire, I find it difficult for a loving partner to "force" it, and if it is "if you do this, I will love you", is a hell of a way to keep someone. :down:

I still rest with the idea of asking him what REALLY is his problem----I would be curious to find out before going my way---learning is one of the best values of life. However, I wouldn't blame myself one bit for the breakup, would chalk it off as "does not fit well". :soapbox:

Jasmine :elephant:

I've cheated, been cheated on, been there, done that in my life.

Jasmine, she can ask but chances are she won't get the truth. If anything he'll deny he's cheating now. Its what we do. The reasons are probably nothing she can do about it. Way back in my younger days I had a great gf. Sex was good, relationship was good, no reason for any guy to cheat, but I did. Why? Because I could and I wanted to. I was a 'bad boy' in those days...well badder than I am now...haha..anyway, the points are a) she won't get an answer or the truth and B) chances are there is nothing she can do about if even if she does learn the truth.

There are guys who cheat on their wives even if the wife is having 3ways and anal and caters to them. Sometimes its just the guy. Some guys like variety, some guys want 'bad girls' and have the wife/gf on a pedestal, any and all kinds of reasons.

I feel bad for Poor Girl but she seems too emtionally tied or whatever the reason is to leave the guy and is wallowing in self pity and misery. I know it sounds harsh. I've done it. I needed that time of self pity and then after a while enough is enough. She hasn't reached that point yet. Some never do and let it drag on for years, some hit that emotional bottom and make life altering changes for their emotional (and sometimes physical) health.

Hi,

Well, CS, you are saying that SOME men cheat, no matter what they are given! I have a tendency to agree on SOME, not all men/women do.

However, if you really love someone and want all happiness for him/her, would you bring some "fire" that can burn and ruin both of you in your relationship?

I am off the Soap Box :D

However, if you really love someone and want all happiness for him/her, would you bring some "fire" that can burn and ruin both of you in your relationship?

I have a different stance on that topic, it is based on that concept of love you mentioned above! I heard myself saying "I Love You" to 4 girls on my young life. I really meant it but only felt it once! The last one who heard it from me was probably the one. Perfect on every possible level I can think of and it broke because of me being too young and incapable of saying the right thing to a young woman 28yo that comes from a small Hungarian village where people make 250 Dollars per month while I made 300 dollars a day! I loved all the other girls for some things, I appreciated things and stayed with each of them for 3 years but something was always missing. I cheated quite some times with them. With the Hungarian girl I never cheated and would never have, simply because I admired her for her abilities, her personality, her beauty for simply everything!

So what you are saying is basically right but I tend to believe that the most people are trapped in a relationship that is kind of functioning and the people do really like each other and love each other for particular things but I am sure there is always something missing. People tend to miss little things more as they appreciate the good things, that turns into instability very often frustration and that leads directly that the attention of others will be needed to compensate something that is missing and as last resort people start to have sex with different partners. Men often just doing it because of their hunger for hunting and some doing it for their ego but basically you can say that every man and woman is in danger to cheat on their partner when something is really missing and bothering them!

I do not want to sound negative.

If you think that divorce may be a solution

(now or later)

-> be ready and prepare yourself for it.

(I do not know the nationality of your husband or

what were your marriage arrangements, wedding contract etc....)

Depending on the case, you will maybe have to fight to get something out of your divorce.

Otherwise good luck

Archived