Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go wit Joshs advice for a minute and give you the benefit of the doubt for once even when I don't believe what I just said!

The question is if you can live with it and if you wanna continue living with a cheating husband! What would be the outcome of a divorce? Would i be a huge financial set back or would get enough money to live happily ever after?

Once a cheater always a cheater, you can't really fight nature and don't know what the financial arrangements are between you and him he might be one of those guys who improved someone elses life, got lost in the routine and now believes he has more rights than you because he pulled you out of a mud shack! (not implying you did, just drawing a worst case scenario here)

If a man needs other girls to be satisfied you should let him do it or find out what you don't give him what others do! Most likely it is about you, without doing something wrong it is well possible that he wants a change here and then and if that is the case you simply can't do anything!

If the cheating makes your man happy then don't take it away from him otherwise he ends up mad!

Sex is overrated and has nothing to do with love, just because a man or a woman want to change their sex partner sometimes doesn't mean they share feelings or the same intimacy with them, If that is the case you are already on the edge waiting to get pushed over, if he is just a hard working guy who wants to have some fun you either chew on it or leave him, whatever that will mean for your future life! I am an old romantic, I don't cheat and I don't want to be cheated on, it would hurt me but I won't rub it under her nose like some egoless prick who warms up old problems at any chance because he is lacking intelligence and isn't able to take the problem at it's root!

If you can't live with the situation back off if you think you can live with it you should go ahead. I don't believe he will stop cheating or loose the thought about cheating which is sometimes even worse!

And there is 2 p's in opportunities last time I checked :)

Although that word is a bit harder to spell than the other correction you felt you had to mention - or maybe it was just a friendly teaching? Mine was for sure :beer:

And poor girl - best of luck to you too ;)

>What is the ploblem ..his behavior or things in my head?

There is an "r" in "problem" by the way.

*If* you are serious, well, my feeling is that men seldom change. If he is "playing around" he will continue to do so. Many thai/farang relationships fail becuase the man won't (cannot?) change, and the oportunities here in Thailand are just to many.

You basically have three options (choices):

1. Learn to live with it (but take care to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases).

2. *Try* to change him - let him know that you know what he is doing, and that you will not accept it, and he either stops or you leave (good luck on this one) or

3. Walk out now and save whats left of your self esteem.

-j-

I donâ??t think about get his money from divorce at all and my family doesnâ??t and never need his support as they are work for living with good job. Also agree with you that I don't believe he will stop cheating or loose the thought about cheating and once he has a chance like go away from home, business trip, when Iâ??m working etc. who know whatâ??s gonna happen right?

Here's something just to share : most of GTG opinions about my case is they not sure if it actually happen to their marriage life then what is the best solutions? But they do have many react and opinions.. sad of course, canâ??t believe , shock, beat him,open talk with him, fight him, watching or imagine to other girls is ok but fucking or touching is too much, leave him if I have no kids but stay calm if I have kids with him (I donâ??t have one), revenge etc. Surprisingly voices from three of ex BG who married farangs and living in aboard they said its unacceptable for them as well if their husband cheated on them (plus : farangs pls. let them know in advance if you want to fuck other whore/BG/blowjob servicer etc. then they have enough preparing time to find new sponsor).

Iâ??m more thinking about am I really ok to live with this and I considering to go ahead as you just said until I feel that I canâ??t take it any more or when I feel its too much to loose myself like that. Hope its will workâ?¦

From what you have written so far, it looks like you are ready for a divorce. Many of us on this board have been down that road and it generally turns out a lot better then staying in a dead end relationship.

Maybe you should look about moving on with your life.

You sound so much like one of the Thai ladies who goes to one of the temples I go to. Are you living in the USA now?

Iâ??m more thinking about am I really ok to live with this and I considering to go ahead as you just said until I feel that I canâ??t take it any more or when I feel its too much to loose myself like that. Hope its will workâ?¦

I don't think that is really a good idea. Why go through with a situation until you can't take it anymore? Why take more abuse? Never a good idea in my book. If you can't deal with the cheating (and it is very obvious you can't) you've got to sit down with him and ask him straight up why he feels the need to fuck around. Make him tell you. And let him know what it does to you. If you feel that he shows at least some remorse for the pain he's inflicted on you, maybe there can be a future for the two of you. If you sense he isn't really making an effort to change, I'd call it quits if I were you.

Good luck anyways.

Archived