Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

I like your suggestions and I will mix it.

The 3rd one 'walk out' will be my last option because its so hard to do that actually as most of the time with him was happiness but this cheated is big pain for me and it will be in my mind for a long time.

2nd one 'try to change him' I did that before and seem he is truly understand what I meant.. well all guys know what behavior are night mare and unacceptable for your girl right? OK I will do that again and we will see.

1st one 'protect myself' of course I will.

Can you translate that post into Thai, type it in Thai and re-post it in Thai, Poor Girl?

I'd be interested to read the Thai translation.

Thanks in advance!

:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Girl,

I agree that walking out is not an option. Thai women - girls - who have lived overseas for any portion of their life are not exactly a "hot prospect" among Thai men from prominent families.

You are pretty much stuck with falang from now on so learn to be the best you can be.

If you can't give him what he needs it is not his fault- he is, above all else, a man.

I just hope he is not injured or anything like that on some all night drunken binger searching for what he should be getting at home....if you cared enough.

Moo Noi-

Don't put her on the spot. She has lived out of the country and might have a hard time reading

Thai.

The Poor Guy has been through enough with the Poor Girl....isn't it enough for him to just point to the KY Tube on the nightstand when he requires her to perform her duty?

Or gesture to the cell phone when he feels like a threesome?

You are being hard on her....

:confused:

Or just translate a few choice sentences:- :applause:

Will you do a threesome? You have any friends? :bow:

We already have this one: pra tu lung = anal sex = back door :doah:

And great use of the emotions - you're by far the most farang thinking Thai girl that has been on this board. Welcome! :neener:

I like your suggestions and I will mix it.

The 3rd one 'walk out' will be my last option because its so hard to do that actually as most of the time with him was happiness but this cheated is big pain for me and it will be in my mind for a long time.

2nd one 'try to change him' I did that before and seem he is truly understand what I meant.. well all guys know what behavior are night mare and unacceptable for your girl right? OK I will do that again and we will see.

1st one 'protect myself' of course I will.

Can you translate that post into Thai, type it in Thai and re-post it in Thai, Poor Girl?

I'd be interested to read the Thai translation.

Thanks in advance!

:)

สวัส�ี��ะ �ุ�หมู��อย

à¸?ุà¸?หมูà¸?à¹?อยมีà¸?ำà¹Âà¸?ะà¸?ำอะà¹?รà¸?à¹?าà¸?มัà¹?ยà¸?ะ à¹?à¸?à¹?าà¸?ีà¹?อà¹?าà¸?à¹?à¸?าà¸Âหลายà¸?วามà¸?ิà¸?à¹?หà¹?à¸? ูà¸Âà¹?à¹?หมือà¸?à¸Âัà¸?วà¹?า à¸?ิà¸?ัà¸?à¸?วรà¸?ีà¹?à¸?ะà¸?ำà¹?à¸?à¹Âละยอมรัà¸?à¸Âารà¸Âระà¸?ำà¸?ีà¹?สามีà¸?ิà¸?ัà¸?à¸?ำ à¸?ึà¸?à¹Âมà¹?วà¹?าà¸?ริà¸?à¹?à¹Âลà¹?วมัà¸?à¹?à¸?à¹?à¸?สิà¹?à¸?à¸?ีà¹?à¹?à¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?วà¸? รà¹?อà¸?à¹?หà¹? à¹?สียà¹?à¸? à¸?ุà¸Âà¸?รัà¹?à¸?à¸?ีà¹?à¸?ึà¸Âà¸?ึà¸? ยัà¸?à¹?à¸?à¹?à¸Âà¹?à¸?ะà¸?ำà¹?หà¹?à¸?ีà¸?ีà¹?สุà¸?ลà¹?ะà¸?à¹?ะ à¹Âà¸?à¹?à¸?ูà¸?à¸?รà¸?à¹?วà¹?าà¸?ะà¹?หà¹?หà¸?à¹?าà¸?ืà¹?à¸?à¸?าà¸?าà¸?à¸Âัà¸?à¸Âารà¸Âระà¸?ำà¹Âà¸?à¸?à¸?ีà¹?à¸?à¹?ะมัà¸?à¸Âà¹?à¹?à¸?à¹?à¹Âà¸?à¹?à¸?ิวà¹?à¸?ิà¸? à¹Âà¸?à¹?à¹?à¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?ริà¸?à¹?มัà¸?à¸Âà¹?à¸?à¹?อà¸?à¹?าà¸?à¸?à¹?ะ

Josh,

Yep. Troll hunting can be a very dangerous game. :) (And one that really should be left to KS and the mods I'd think - can make a board not very newbie friendly.)I was very skeptical as well. But it still can be someone who is fluent in Thai and not actually a 'girl'. But the thread continues. :shifty::) We'll see.

Cent

Yeah... could have been a farang fluent in Thai but that Thai script that Poor Girl wrote was completely mistake free. I read it and then got the very versatile Miss Aey in my office to double check it. Flawless. (The script.... not Miss Aey. Though she's close!)

Just that there's been so many trolls and bannings in the last couple of weeks, people are bound to be a bit skeptical.

Cent and MooNoi

Understand both of your points, but she (?) was jumped on pretty hard right from the begining. I *try* to give the benefit of the doubt *once* (unless its demonstrable rubbish like trapperjohn posting stuff he ripped off the internet). Trolls nearly always escalate, and fairly quickly - they hang themselves soon enough.

"poorgirl" has been pretty straight so far.

-j-

Archived