Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

I want to take more time with my husband. The relations is still here but its changed at least something changed...

I can't avoid the fact that its hard to live with cheated husband since I found out several times and hard to be with him with exact same feeling even I tried to act the same ex. prepare good dinner, welcome him home with (fake) smile, sometimes I've got image of my husband having sex with any whore/other girls pop up to my head I assure you it wasn't fun at all not sure you guys understand this feeling or not or you might think its not a big deal!?. On the other hand its pretty much hard to walk away from marriage life just like that.

So I choose to walk down the same road until I find the way out or until I find out that this road is too bumpy too difficult to walk further more and its make me too tired or I walk on this road until I finally find out that this road just dead end...but at least I should try to walk.

Maybe time will tell and by that wish my mind will be stronger, fresher and I back to be at least almost the same person I used to be again then I will be more ready to considering things carefully enough how to do next.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, judging by my own experience, it is unlikely he will change his habits of whoring. I didn't.

If you sit him down and have this heart to heart talk you wrote about, most likely he will listen, talk nicely, promise to be good, and simple do his whoring in a more discreet way for a while. I don't think he will change.

Sorry. I think there maybe a few men in the world who are truly monogamous, but unfortunately, I think falang men who come to Thailand are less likely to be monogamous then average falang men.

I was, until I came to Thailand seven years ago. I was convinced I would remain monogamous, but it was beaten out of me by some very skilled Thai women.

I think the urge to stray, experience multiple women, is hard-wired into mens brains. Some resist it, due to social pressure, or religious indoctrination, but when push comes to shove, I think most will give in and enjoy variety.

Am I having a pessimistic view of the ethics of most men/

Yes.

Sorry. I think there maybe a few men in the world who are truly monogamous, but unfortunately, I think falang men who come to Thailand are less likely to be monogamous then average falang men.

I think the urge to stray, experience multiple women, is hard-wired into mens brains. Some resist it, due to social pressure, or religious indoctrination, but when push comes to shove, I think most will give in and enjoy variety.

I aware that fact even a bit late but I like to face it while husband like to hide it.

All the right things said at all the wrong time.

If you financially independent I wouldn't advise you to take more abuse. Let's be honest, you are using terms as GTG and others that it is impossible for me to believe you are actually a newbie or a Thai Girl, However I am willing to take this post serious because it is an serious issue if that is okay with you!

Wife and Husband living in Asia where the sexual availability is so high is never comforting both unless both are cheating! Many men get tired of the "opportunities" of having sex with strangers or even having an affair and stick with the girl who wasn't complaining because they realize it is their rock. A girl that has financial independence and no starving family at stake is very easy to leave and to replace with a younger and tighter model! It is as easy as that and men get their 2nd wind in their fifties, realizing it will be all over soon so hit it as long as it goes and others just appreciate a good wife!

I know plenty of them, all really nice guys, all love their wifes but all love the opportunities they have!

...... and men get their 2nd wind in their fifties, realizing it will be all over soon so hit it as long as it goes and others just appreciate a good wife!

I know plenty of them, all really nice guys, all love their wifes but all love the opportunities they have!

CT, young man, ....my friend....time is a very good teacher....

As I once told you.....one can love one's wife dearly..... but also be madly "in Love" with one's Mia... it's a battle....but can be done....

...Errrrrr, so I'm told...... just can't remember who told me....LOL...

Cheers DC

No offence taken CT.

Just posting a very honest observation.(which I'll probably get canned for...lol...)

You met "My friend" and his girl.....from my observations they are a really good "fit" and are extremely happy together. Yet he's still married to a GTG....go figure!!!!

I reckon the gutless bastard should get off his fat arse and ..."Do something about it"...JMHO

Off to China tomorrow, so low profile for a few days

Cheers...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD C

Archived