Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

DS >You met "My friend" and his girl.....from my observations they are a really good "fit" and are extremely happy together. Yet he's still married to a GTG....go figure!!!!

I reckon the gutless bastard should get off his fat arse and ..."Do something about it"..<

Yeah, I wonder when he's going to do something about it!

MN >The problem with "love triangles" is that someone always ends up getting hurt in the end. Quite often the person who doesn't deserve it.<

I agree! I learned that the worst thing in that situation is to actually fall in love with your Mia Noi. Emotional involvement outside your marriage makes it more likely it will all come to grief.

I now avoid that by not having a mia Noi, just having the odd sexual encounter with a BG or a MP girl, but not getting emotionally involved. Keeps my primary relationship safer.

Of course not ideal, but the best i can do under the circumstances.

Sorry, that doesn't help you Ms PG.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheating is heavy and serious stuffs of course.

Today I'm not crying that much anymore just a little bit but still being of quite unhappy person.

Looking forward to moving on with myself.

:)

Stop in at Gulliver's tomorrow, 6:30 PM and join the "regulars" for a chat!

No pressure, just a change of pace.

Just a guess but I'm willing to wager the guy wanted anal and 3 ways BEFORE you got married. If so, you have to take a lot of the responsibility for your own situation. If not, he hid that side of him well, most men can't do that. Love makes you think people can change but its not so, a harsh lesson to learn the hard way.

As for your what's happening now, its your decision but something to seriously consider is the health ramifications of his cheating. You're subjecting yourself to some possible health risks by continuing the relationship. At the very least get tested to make sure nothing 'extra' was brought home.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm so sad after found out that my farang husband still likes to sleep with other girls BG/P4P/?? and he did with well kept like he has 2 faces. I always believe that he is the one for me that we can grow old together, share dreams,I gave him my whole heart and I totally trust him since we were in serious relationship some years ago and married...

I keep asking myself why this happen to me (and its not first time)? I broke my rules to ignore and forgive him before but he did it again and I think I can't pretend to be cold wife again. I wish that he can do better than this or he would change his behavior or I can be stronger to walk away from his life even we have big future plan together..hmm its hurt though. Once I found out I can't really do anything and I can't lie to myself that its doesn't happened. Apart from cheating ploblem he great but cheating is the most unacceptable for me.

I never want to force anyone for anything. I have normal expectations for married life just like everyone does its love,care and sincere. I gave him 100 % but see what he did to me or you would say its just guys physical things..yeah I know but once its hurt then its hurt me a lots and the feeling seem never back to the same before just like broken glass...

Should I change my idea or definition of cheating like its just sex why bother? but I really can't think like that you know. If so difficult for my husband to choose between fucking around or being sincere husband then I think I better walk away,leave him to do what he want and wish him good luck even its not easy but see his face and its remind me that he slept with other girls beside me is hard to live with that too.

My mind is so tired...

:(

HI,

I have been tickled by certain responses, whether this post is REAL or not, who cares? Certain people remember who I am, never, even once, anyone critisises my spellings, etc., then gentlement, WHY criticising this lady? :sad:

A marriage is one of the most difficult task in a life (NOTE: the word is "task"), mostly we enterred into the marriage willingly. (That does not include certain gentlemen with the "shotgun marraiges", ok?) Many people, men and women, hope that a person can change without changing themselves. Hubby and I have changed, we are not the same persons many many years ago. Fortunately, we know not to do certain things that will hurt each other and it happens to be that the happiness of the "partner" is the most important for either of us.

How about asking him why he is cheating? Ask him what YOU can do? Try that and listen to his reponse. Some men/women will never change, the question is, can you accept that he is not changing to the point that will make you happy?

Just an opinion of an old woman. :hug:

Jasmine

And I am not sure if you came into this world as a boy. How could I be?

If this is the best you can do in this thread, well, I suggest that you refrain from adding further insightful posts on this topic.

Good to see you back in here Jasmine :)

Cheers

hn

HI,

Good to see you and some other members too.

Seriously, as a woman, I would ask the "Hubby" about what caused him to cheat! :banghead: Calmly sit him down (that is the requirement), feed him a good supper, then pop the question! Of course, the technique is making him feel that it is a "concern" not an "attack". I do believe that all of us have temptations but if the temptations will hurt the "partner", we should go without unless of course, he/she does NOT care. IMO.

Jasmine :soapbox:

Archived