Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT,

I just feel so sorry for the guy. She drove him to this....I am sure he would rather be having great sex at home.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a wife acting like Mother Theresa is great if you are going for a Nobel Prize, but not conducive to what men really need.

She forced him into it and I just hope that he can get over it....in time.

She probably doesn't even care that his increased risk of prostate cancer is there thanks to her not doing her job and fulfilling her marital obligations. If he has an accident while out drunk trawling for strange pussy we all know who to blame....

>What is the ploblem ..his behavior or things in my head?

There is an "r" in "problem" by the way.

*If* you are serious, well, my feeling is that men seldom change. If he is "playing around" he will continue to do so. Many thai/farang relationships fail becuase the man won't (cannot?) change, and the oportunities here in Thailand are just to many.

You basically have three options (choices):

1. Learn to live with it (but take care to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases).

2. *Try* to change him - let him know that you know what he is doing, and that you will not accept it, and he either stops or you leave (good luck on this one) or

3. Walk out now and save whats left of your self esteem.

-j-

I'm not a nun, I do like sex and even be a whore in bed but also got the point that there is something I refused to do like ex. threesome, back door.

What would you do if your real GF/wife cheated on you, will you kick her out or try another shot and hope for the best? Can you really trust her again?

Where do you live? If you live in BKK, Pattaya or Phuket maybe you can move to a smaller city with less nightlife and BGs? :)

I live in abroad for quite a while. I feel like its doesn't matter where you live Europe,Asia,Bkk ,Pattaya etc. or even you try to avoid that risky places but there is still be the problem because the fact is guys won't/can't change right?? and still like to grab any chance to fuck someone then he will..on business trip or on holiday behide gf/wife back just for few hours.

You basically have three options (choices):

1. Learn to live with it (but take care to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases).

2. *Try* to change him - let him know that you know what he is doing, and that you will not accept it, and he either stops or you leave (good luck on this one) or

3. Walk out now and save whats left of your self esteem.

-j-

I like your suggestions and I will mix it.

The 3rd one 'walk out' will be my last option because its so hard to do that actually as most of the time with him was happiness but this cheated is big pain for me and it will be in my mind for a long time.

2nd one 'try to change him' I did that before and seem he is truly understand what I meant.. well all guys know what behavior are night mare and unacceptable for your girl right? OK I will do that again and we will see.

1st one 'protect myself' of course I will.

Archived