Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

I'm so sad after found out that my farang husband still likes to sleep with other girls BG/P4P/?? and he did with well kept like he has 2 faces. I always believe that he is the one for me that we can grow old together, share dreams,I gave him my whole heart and I totally trust him since we were in serious relationship some years ago and married...

I keep asking myself why this happen to me (and its not first time)? I broke my rules to ignore and forgive him before but he did it again and I think I can't pretend to be cold wife again. I wish that he can do better than this or he would change his behavior or I can be stronger to walk away from his life even we have big future plan together..hmm its hurt though. Once I found out I can't really do anything and I can't lie to myself that its doesn't happened. Apart from cheating ploblem he great but cheating is the most unacceptable for me.

I never want to force anyone for anything. I have normal expectations for married life just like everyone does its love,care and sincere. I gave him 100 % but see what he did to me or you would say its just guys physical things..yeah I know but once its hurt then its hurt me a lots and the feeling seem never back to the same before just like broken glass...

Should I change my idea or definition of cheating like its just sex why bother? but I really can't think like that you know. If so difficult for my husband to choose between fucking around or being sincere husband then I think I better walk away,leave him to do what he want and wish him good luck even its not easy but see his face and its remind me that he slept with other girls beside me is hard to live with that too.

My mind is so tired...

:(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived