How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can look around on the BTS and fine 8/10 girls between 18 and 35 good looking, I can look on the London Underground and find 0.01/10 good looking."$

The underground is a downright depressing experience, Kate Moss or Miss Hungary could be sitting a couple of seats away and they might not look exciting.

I think I would dislike any city, if I had to travel daily on its underground system.

BTS is better as in outdoor but still remember mostly ugly girls in there. Doubt anyway I rode it more than a couple of times in as many years...

Taking an extra minute to think the issue over, where are the ugliest girls:

in farms and other outdoor low paying jobs.

It is some serious freak show to bump into a bus load of workers in some highway petrol station. Happened again this sunday.

LOS land of contrasts as they say...

BTS is better as in outdoor but still remember mostly ugly girls in there.

Maybe you never rode it on a weekday between 8 and 9 in the morning or 5 and 6 in the evening... wall-to-wall babes. The subway is the same.

"Maybe you never rode it on a weekday between 8 and 9 in the morning or 5 and 6 in the evening... wall-to-wall babes."

Not sure about that one,but definetely going through a low season considering TGs looks, I used to find quite a few girls attractive in downtown BKK.

After the wedding/china/baby schock fades away,it might all come to former tastes. Might also not.

No plan to move back to BKK at the moment , but would jump at any serious opportunity to move with the inlaws to Shenzhen, life does seem awesome there if you can manage some of the local lingo, and girls in average look better than in BKK although not great either.

Walking around in BKK I rarely see anything special, most well below average back here. I'm married, but if not I would not mind a farang woman for fun or marriage, in fact considering the culturegap if anything I would prefer it.

Disregarding my age, I simply rarely get turned on anymore by seeing a falang woman.

i do by seeing asian women.

It is my mind telling mewhat get's me excited.

at the same time, availability may be a factor. i know that for a average faalng bloke in his late 50's, the likelihood of scoring a OK looking falang woman <35 is zilch. Here in LOS, the likelyhood of scoring same Thai woman a lot higher. Same P4P about 95%.

Not anti falang at all, simply doesn't often occur to me to consider.

And, I do have a fatal soft spot for those dark eyes and that beguiling smile......

I use the skytrain a lot when in Bangkok, and have always been impressed by the women one can see onboard at any time. This is especially so at peak morning and evening 'rush' hours. I used the underground system less, but once was caught up in a Japan style crush at 8:30 AM one morning. It was a horrific experience. I was totally hemmed in by dozens of sweet smelling secretaries on their way to work. I may even have missed my stop.

I think Bangkok in general has a disproportionate share of beautiful women.

There is certainly more choice with farange girls,eg black hair,blonde hair,red hair,big tits,small tits and all the sizes in between.

Basically Thai girls are very similar in appearance,Issan girls generally look like they have been massed produced in a jelly mould!

Just for a change I've been knobbing a farange chick at work who is pretty hot and she's into leather and stuff so this makes a pleasant diversity,BUT I won't be leaving home for it though!

I find farang and Thai women interesting. But like what has been said, it is easier to be with a younger Thai lady then it is a farang lady. Although today, this one farang lady (about 15 years younger then I am)came and talked with me. She has been doing this for several months now. She is married but is so horny that I think her panties are wet all the time. We have never done anything and I don't think we will. Today she told me she just came back from the doctor's and the doctor tod her she has herpes.

Archived