How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

Solo, et al.,

Look, man, no worries about admitting that you come to LOS for the lads! I've got a couple gay farang friends in Bangkok, if you needs some tips on the scene, I'm sure they'd be glad to help out... ;)

Actually, I'm kind of with you, as I come for more than the Thai pussy these days. So no hard feelings, alright?

Nonetheless, I suspect I was one of the posters who referred to sex with farang girls as 'borderline perverted' on one of the threads that inspired this one, so I'm obliged to throw in my two bits:

I have nothing against farang girls, I value them as friends, business partners and work colleagues, etc. I believe they should have every opportunity to participate in our social, political and economic spheres, and - gasp - that they should be granted the same visa-free welcome to Thailand that bipeds with dicks from rich countries get. And when they don't get absolutely equal treatment, they should be able to sue, and win. (Sorry to any dinosaurs on the board who disagree...).

I've also had some great sex with whitey. But... somehow, those days are behind me now. I finally understand what gay guys think and feel about women, when I look at white chicks: no fucking way! No quickening of my heartbeat, no flushing of the skin, none of the physical reactions that are so central to human life -- farang chicks are, somehow, like men or, say, camels to me, creatures devoid of sexual attraction. For ten years and more I've craved and appreciated Asians, and lived here with them with just a few whitey chicks around, and that seems to have taken over and sublimated my other urges. Yes, it may change someday -- I've got a bit of a weakness for Horn of Africa girls, Eritrea, Somalia, yeah baby! - but for now, farang chicks are just simply human beings to me, without the spark I crave, nothing more, nothing less. It's the way I am with men (or, more generously, like our dromedary or bactrian friends).

I am not at all against farang chicks. I'm just indifferent, when it comes to sex.

YimSiam :smirk:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS: Of course, I also love and appreciate my mother, formerly a farang girl, without whose sacrifice I would never have been born, let alone enjoyed the delights of female Asia. In terms of this specific farang female, I'm all thumbs! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Momma's boy,

YimSiam :smirk:

You ommitted a few choice words.

What he said, and what you quoted, are not the same.

Is this better ? :

I can't stand that people make jokes about isaan hoes. I like farang girls and having sex with farang girls but I come to Asia because a decent or even semi decent farang girl wouldn't touch me with a bargepole and p4p is the only way I can get my leg over.

:whatever:

-- farang chicks are, somehow, like men or, say, camels to me, creatures devoid of sexual attraction.

I stayed a couple of years in The Netherlands. I must say that very often it was hard to distinguish the women from the men...

I can't stand that people make jokes about isaan hoes. I like farang girls and having sex with farang girls but I come to Asia because a decent or even semi decent farang girl wouldn't touch me with a bargepole and p4p is the only way I can get my leg over.

:whatever:

You really must be a tosser Prosal. What gives you the right to completely alter someones post (mine) and then attribute your revised version to that poster (me).

:wanker:

"You just have married a 24 yo! You talk about 30 yo like shit! Perfect conditions to make a commitment for the rest of your life! That is basically all I have to say to you without knowing your age! "

Hhhmmm.. seeing your deep understanding of local culture, I guess it's no surprise you feel comfortable in Pattaya fishing the leftover of thai society...

In Thailand although not said openly to the bride, it's pretty clear a well off husband will have mistresses. Marriage is not about a life long sexual commitment - otherwise many thai chinese weddings wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks...or less... yet most business partners I have here if not all have never divorced.

Wife is chinese, but it's very much the same there.Brother in Law is co owning a very large night club in Shenzhen, driving a brand new S350 with "young brothers" following him in many places he goes and you can expect him to be as faithful as a lower Suk isaan late night SW is sophisticated... plus lower the age barrier for him from 30 to 20...yet marriage with sister in law has been going for 13 years and still strong... and she was the one who first brought in the money...

Keep up the good work CT, may one day you'll even get a clue...

Kojis

CT-

You really don't understand a big part of living in Asia- a lot of cultures completely separate love and sex. Marriage is for stability, children, face for both families.

Men have hard ons when they wake up in the morning.

They can't help it....they can screw other women and life goes on.....as long as everyone saves face and it is done by the rules.

Archived