How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

I knew this would happen. The snobby French attack! (It's the one where they call us 'poodles' for agreeing with something suggested by the US but strangely don't call us 'poodles' if we agree with something suggested by the EU! :) )

They even attack by using a snobby animal! :shocked:

Come on in, CT, join the English and the rest of the Anglo-Saxons in the only war we should ever have had - the one where we all join forces against the French! :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I m not French. But wasnt it recentely that France was voted the best country in the world to live in, and didnt Britain come worse than 30th downb the list.

I really dont go for that thing of we are "British" so lets berate the French. Or we are Scottish and We "hate the English"

It seems like abit of a mentally retarded attitude steeped in ignorance of another culture, jingoism...

I think you can meet good people from all countries and I think its says alot about a person when they can generalise a whole nation.

Yes, I don't usually go for it ( :angel: ).

(OK, sometimes I do. :grin: )

But I couldn't care less about the British.

What I don't like is the nasty snobby tone of certain people referring to whole groups of girls as 'social scum' and having 'non-human features'. :thumbdown:

If you're worried about regionalism or racism, try berating the people who refer to a whole regional group as 'scum' or socially below them or as not having 'human features'.

Oops - edited my post slightly after you replied. Still has the same meaning though.

In my book, if you keep making thinly veiled suggestions that Isaan girls are subhuman scum below you while seeking out gogo shows full of them (I checked a few of the user's other recent posts and noticed he was starting to get keen on going to Pattaya to see shows :) ), you deserve a bit of comeback! :D

Does anyone remember that guy a few years ago who kept referring to Isaan girls as 'monkeys' and 'simian'?

I have come across farangs in Bangkok, not on this board who would refer to Thais as monkeys, yet proceed to go to gogo bars and barfine them that night. Figure that out...

It strikes that some guys come here and purely treat the girls like total sex objects and fuck toys and have no interest in respecting their culture.

They also forget that lots of board members are married/have GF who are Thai and have children. Any sort of racist comments are out of order.

The thing that annoys me most, is when I get speaking to a farang in a bar and their sex toy/Gf is sitting beside them. I ve witnessed some guys speak about them in a derogatory way as if they aren't even there...

Hi,

"What I don't like is the nasty snobby tone of certain people referring to whole groups of girls as 'social scum' and having 'non-human features'. "

Fully agree and Kojis has been banned several times for these exact same attitude issue.

Kojis, I suggest you tone things down.

Sanuk!

The availability of hot farang gals who would tolerate my loose change ethos (as in that is all I spend on women) is about, er, nil - being fifty not helping. Whereas the ability to devote most of my time and energy to one beautific Asiatic gal (at a time, long term serial rather than running several women at the same time) results in lots of almost free sex... and even a gentle ending when she decides to move on to more prosperous guys, or at least someone willing to marry her. Long story; short story, I would if I could, esp the more Latina looking babes and if Kate Moss was ever at a loose end...

Kojis is tired... those bastards in BKK asked for 765$ rather than 650 for a standby upgrade from biz to First... opted for a flight in J and it was lousy...

Bibblies... I follow you there... about UK economic values and all this...especialy criticizing the social model there... yet France is a very nice place to live in... nice enough to chose to stay in Paris rather than London despite slighly lower financial perspectives... I'm afraid that french social model did work to a large extent...

Wedding was about the papers actually, makes it much easier for my wife to stay and do whatever business she wishes in EU... like working with me at the moment... a few things came in the meantime and at the moment it looks like a serious marriage with a bunch of commitmments from both sides.

I'd guess though a wedding should help both sides, and at least the one giving an opinion, to raise through the economic and preferably also social ladder. Never figured out how someone could pick up girl from the lower classes of a thirld world country and marry her. Except maybe as a toy once the man is retired. It shows a great lack of ambition and is not helping for the least if one is doing business with asians in Asia.

Obviously in a forum like Thai360 we won't hear the same ideas as in a discussion with wealthier thai or chinese...when the protagonists won't need to be so defensive as the idea of them marrying in such a way would have never occured to them...

As this was the topic, after too many years with them I find most of asian girls rather ugly if not very ugly, isaan hookers probably representing the bottom but most bangkokians only a small step above. Most of this might be forgotten after half a bottle of gin but it's been quite a while I haven't had sex in LOS while sober, i hit the bars and the MPs but no mood whatsoever - and I don't get drunk in the clubs that oten anymore...

I`d take a slim blonde girl almsot everyday of the week over a dark skinned asian, even slightly dark.

I`d take a slim blonde girl almsot everyday of the week over a dark skinned asian.

I'm off to Bucarest Thursday morning (on waiting list on Blue Air actually, yet at worst Air France has some more expensive but available seats) for the long Ascension Day weekend. Already booked an apartment on Calea Victorei. You join for three days of drunken debauchery if you're back in Europe ?

Not many blondes in Romania as you already know, but tons of tall and thin white-skinned brunettes. :smirk:

:thumbup:

Archived