How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

"Very doubtful, you only see yourself! No further elaborations, I have said everything and won't repeat myself for you and I also don't want to be further involved in your discriminating and arrogant posts! Treat the people way you wanna be treated and in your case I will treat you with ignorance from now on! You don't really deserve my attention no more. "

Dude,

you're hiding behind an antidiscrimination flag... point is you came up with a lot of nonsense in this thread and look for a way to back off from them. Your views are far from clear and sensible.

Ignorance is bliss. It fits you just fine.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right.

Farangs are "white".

Japanese / Chinese / Africans etc. aren't farangs.

So that means that African-Americans, say, aren't considered farangs even though they live in the USA.

Wasn't it meant to be the expression for western foreigners? An Afro American is not considered a farang?

Yes Munchie, she was from Somalia.

Looked great in the pub. When I got her home though and she stripped off, she was blacker than the Earl of Hell's waistcoat, she spead her legs and she had a snatch like a hippo's yawn which was wetter than an otter's pocket and which smelt like a kipper's cnut. :yikes:

I made my excuses :nono:

Yes Munchie, she was from Somalia.

Looked great in the pub. When I got her home though and she stripped off, she was blacker than the Earl of Hell's waistcoat, she spead her legs and she had a snatch like a hippo's yawn which was wetter than an otter's pocket and which smelt like a kipper's cnut. :yikes:

I made my excuses :nono:

:rotl::rotl: Don't you just love alcohol :hmmm::rotl::rotl:

"An Afro American is not considered a farang?"

Some Afro-Americans are considered farangs. For example, I know of one person from South Africa who is white and speakes with a 'British' accent.

If a white couple who are USA citizens have their child born in Africa, the chils could be considered Afro-American.

chelseafan,

"I can look around on the BTS and fine 8/10 girls between 18 and 35 good looking, I can look on the London Underground and find 0.01/10 good looking. For me thats the differnce."

You can barfine girls right off the BTS now? I didn't know that! :smirk: Yes, that is a big difference from the London Underground! :D

Cent

Archived