How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

In Thailand although not said openly to the bride, it's pretty clear a well off husband will have mistresses. Marriage is not about a life long sexual commitment - otherwise many thai chinese weddings wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks...or less... yet most business partners I have here if not all have never divorced.

Kojis

Interesting stuff!!

Are the women allowed to take lovers too?

S1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because Thais have mistresses it is okay for you to have them too? Maybe you ask some of the people on this board who really became locals over the years what their "butterflying" has done to their marriage! You obviously haven't spoken to their wifes! Glad you exploit your wifes feelings and blame it on the culture, you really believe you have the same "privileges" as a Thai man! Your really do, don't you?

I guess it's no surprise you feel comfortable in Pattaya fishing the leftover of thai society...

Not everyone can be as elite as you and finds an asian 24yo who wants a farang man for what he is where money doesn't matter! I am sorry it is impossible to live up to your standards and expectations and, scum like me and my friends need a place to stay too! The sad thing is that you can't insult me and even worse is that you are insulting the Thai people in Pattaya and not me! I am sure the most of these social leftovers have more heart and soul than you and me together! However, talking down on social underprivileged young women in a third world country is not heroic!

They can't help it....they can screw other women and life goes on.....as long as everyone saves face and it is done by the rules.

The problem is that farangs believe they have the same privileges as Thai men! I agree that cheating is a natural desire for the most men which doesn't make the wife feel better when she finds out! If a farang would entirely play by the thai customs and does everything a thai does he might have a loop hole there to cheat! If he is basically a farang living by his own principles and picks the golden nuggets out of the Thai customs he as an exploiter of the culture, isn't he? It is all or nothing!

Interesting stuff!!

Are the women allowed to take lovers too?

S1

Nope. A husband can sue his wife for divorce for adultery, but not the other way around. About 20 years ago, a female MP tried to introduce a law giving wives the same right. She was practically lynched on the spot and the law was never brought to a vote. The newspapers had a lot of fun noting who the biggest opponents were ... and then counting their mia nois!

I don't have anything against falang girls, but I would NEVER, in this lifetime, marry one. That would be an invitation for disaster. The judicial system is just too screwed up, too biased. Just imagine some fucked up court somewhere trying to give some falang girl half of everything you own. It won't happen to me. I'll die first.

Rex

" Just because Thais have mistresses it is okay for you to have them too? Maybe you ask some of the people on this board who really became locals over the years what their "butterflying" has done to their marriage! You obviously haven't spoken to their wifes! Glad you exploit your wifes feelings and blame it on the culture, you really believe you have the same "privileges" as a Thai man! Your really do, don't you? "

*uh !?! You know CT, I'm confused here... I understood that people living in Pattaya may have forgotten what a lover with human features looked like ...but didn't expect triggering such an issue about age...thought one would have enough choices there to keep its meat fresh... thought you were a hardened pimp also... and now you giving me a hard time for cheating on my wife ?? LMAO! my illusions are shattered...

Yeah it's the culture... fuck it's only thais... I'm so bad... oh I'll slap myself ... :grin:

And besides I still wonder if you have a clue what a wedding means...check BKKanalyst list earlier and add in business alliances...

"Not everyone can be as elite as you and finds an asian 24yo who wants a farang man for what he is where money doesn't matter! I am sorry it is impossible to live up to your standards and expectations and, scum like me and my friends need a place to stay too!"

*This I can only agree for the larger part, I would feel utterly sorry in your situation. Yet as I don't know either your friends nor yourself I'll have to rely on your word for the scum part.lol!

" The sad thing is that you can't insult me and even worse is that you are insulting the Thai people in Pattaya and not me! I am sure the most of these social leftovers have more heart and soul than you and me together! However, talking down on social underprivileged young women in a third world country is not heroic! Hai Khao Jai Mod Khao Ruay"

Relax mate, thai people in Pattaya... are... well... Pattayesque... not much to do with my world... in Thailand or overseas...dunno why u guys dating BGs are so keen on playing wildlife dramas... you know those BGs talk so nicely they make a fart sound sweet comparatively... that's prolly why they seem so vocal reprimanding their john... keep the appearances Ok, and cheating will be tolerated...

Sanddawg1

The wifey's freedom is a tough issue, I'm afraid it would be awkward to go into topic with thai or chinese guys. I wouldn't dare for sure, especially if they're married.

My guess is guys try to comfort themselves thinking a woman has less sexual needs, especially after she gets babies she won't be much into fooling around. It's the same as with their wife, they might prefer thinking their partner don't drift in the arms of other guys, even when the odds are way against it.

Yet when it happens I trust well educated thai married women to keep it discreet.

In France where prostitution is less of an institution than in Thailand, guys have less sexual partners besides their wife but it's common to have a mistress once in a while. Even happens to girls and it's more openly talked about. Usually not a reason good enough for a separation in a couple, and regarding the law, adultery is not enough to break a wedding in favour of the cheated side, no matter wether it was commited by the wife or the husband.

Personnally, especially if it's done discreetly, I'm unlikely to make a big issue out of it.

CT is totally out of step in this topic, not only vis a vis the thai culture , but also the western european cultures.

Some more Pattaya exception perhaps :confused:

"The problem is that farangs believe they have the same privileges as Thai men! I agree that cheating is a natural desire for the most men which doesn't make the wife feel better when she finds out! If a farang would entirely play by the thai customs and does everything a thai does he might have a loop hole there to cheat! If he is basically a farang living by his own principles and picks the golden nuggets out of the Thai customs he as an exploiter of the culture, isn't he? It is all or nothing!"

Mate you're getting all excited in here... hope you're not talking about me.. I'm neither married to a thai woman, nor dating one, nor living in Thailand.

Do you have many more sensible points to make?

Kojis, fascinated

Oh good, another war between the Germans and the French.

(I'm guessing you're French (snob values: tick, unwarranted feelings of social superiority: tick, etc :) ))

From a logical point of view, why get married if you still want to play around? (Or, as I would put it, "why buy a cow when milk is so cheap?")

If it's just for social or business respectability then CT's kind of right about you having less modern, more conservative values, isn't he?

(If you're French, I doubt you realise this. Your population think they're daring by grudgingly voting in a leader whose economic ideas are only 50 years behind the times instead of 100. :) )

Not that I wouldn't follow the same outdated process called marriage myself should it prove vital to business needs...

But personally, I'd give it less of the thinly veiled "Isaan girls are monkey scum" vibe that I sense from you even as you admit going to gogos full of them. I kind of like them. (My dick doesn't have any snob values, only body ones. :D )

Your population think they're daring by grudgingly voting in a leader whose economic ideas are only 50 years behind the times instead of 100.

The Brits, who have been governed during 10 years by Bush's bitch and seem quite proud of it, are definitely wiser.

:shakehead

Archived