How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

Just wondering how anti-farang girl you are. I noticed on another thread that some guys acted with disgust at the thought of having sex with farang ladies in their 30's.

For me, I prefer asian ladies hands down. They are much more innocent looking, elegant, feminine and girly overall. Its hard to put my finger on it but they have just that something special for me.

However I cant deny that there are some good looking farang girls. To deny this is blinkered IMHO. Surely you cant deny that some of the Czech girls, Slovakians, French, Spanish girls are beautiful looking. I ve seen many I would like to fuck.

I guess the problem is that these real stunners you see arent as accessible as their asian counterparts.

In conclusion, I always search and go for asian, but when I see a pretty farang girl I can t help but think that given have the chance I would be in balls deep... :smirk:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit the nail on the head there with the Spanish chicks Jungle. I have also met some hot non-Asian girls recently, though not too many. I met a really hot Norwegian chick a while back, lovely, former model.

However, I haven't been with a non-Asian girl in about 6 years.

Good question,

I would not state I was "Anti-Farang Girl" as such, but it just so happens that the last time I was with one was about 20 years ago now.

I was sent by my company to work in Korea when I was 24 and I have been based in Asia ever since so that is to be expected.

But even when there have been times when farang girls have been a choice I tend to go for Asians. When I was working in Saudi some of the guys used to go to Bahrain which was at the time predoninatley Russian Hookers whereas I went to Abu Dahbi where there were more Chinese and Pinoys. When I was snet on a 12 month assignment to the States I hooked up with a first generation Korean in the office and were "fuck buddies" for the duration.

Even the last time I spent some time back in the UK for a few weeks I got intimate with a Eurasian lady. So, I have been fortunate to have a choice and tend to stick to Asians, if ever the time arises where the choice was not there and it was farang girl or a wank, well lets just hope I never have to face that choice.

Seems like at certain times in one's life, at least for me, one nationality was the "hot" one.

I have found that the ladies of each nationality that I have "known" have each had something unique about them.

French, very sensual.

Latin, hot

Japanese, warm and loyal

Thai, no need to define

However, YMMV

Tecnically speaking , sex with falang girls is usually more fun than with the asian species . Apart from that , asian ladies in general have no idea what an erotic ambience could be . Either they are too shy if good girl or too deep in the shower-bj-fuck routine if wurk bah . Nok is ok .

BuBi

I love farang girls!

I am not comparing their sexual skills because it is unreasonable to do that. The sex varies by the individuals performing it! Thais have a lack of interest about things outside Thailand (except a visa and the currency) They are stereotypical each by their own social class!

A decent farang girl with a real ego and not some pseudo emancipation whore, is what I prefer. A lady that stands her "woman" in a mans world, preferably succesful in business who takes care of herself and her body!

Surely you cant deny that some of the Czech girls, Slovakians, French, Spanish girls are beautiful looking

Are girls in a place like Paris or Madrid as beautiful as in let's say Chisinau, Minsk or Bucarest ... in my opinion it is not even close.

In Russia / Ukraine / Belarus / Moldova /Romania / Bulgaria the number of hot girls there vs. France or Spain is probably roughly 20 to 1. In EE, it is difficult to walk 10 meters without bumping into a beauty. Dress styles aside, which are also a factor in appearance, women are simply more beautiful and slender in this part of the world than anywhere else, there is no way to deny it, you're right. They are also wonderful and passionate lovers.

South America, and especially Brasil, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela of course also abounds of ridiculously smokin hot sensual beauties.

Anyhow .. in asia Indonesian women put Thais to shame. They are prettier, taller, more curvey, much more fun to be with, more interesting, less mercenary and much more naughty.

I personaly find Thai women pathetics, both in their physical characteristics, their looks, their mentallity and their sexual skills.

:)

I don't know why places like Paris and Madrid are always be listed when it comes to hot women! I was about 10 times in Paris and I was way too upset about the ridiculous prices for a cup of coffee that I had time to check out the few good looking girls! Madrid is way better, great nightlife and high end competition!

Ukraine, Czech, Hungary these are the countries with the hottest girls in Europe, especially in Hungary it seemed not to matter where you go, the small village or the capital, they girls appearance was top notch everywhere and what I liked most is that they do a lot of sports such as aerobics or other gym related activities!

Hungarian girls have the most impressive eyes in the world! Steel Blue or Grass Green!

I'm not anti-farang girl per-se, although I have noticed myself becoming much less attracted to their faces, finding them bland compared to oriental ones (that's my feeling about food too :) ).

It's more, well, let me quote a few stories from recent news...

"..many Germans were shocked when figures compiled by the International Association for the Study of Obesity found more than 75% of men in the country, and 59% of women were classified as overweight."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6639227.stm

"More than half of the adult population of Spain and one in four youngsters are overweight or obese, according to a ministry of health study released Monday"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070430/hl_afp/spainhealthobesity_070430170348

"A recent study by researchers at Sweden's Uppsala University showed that today's 4-year-old girls were six times as likely to be obese compared to 20 years ago...

Since 1980, when Swedes were among of the slimmest of Western nationalities, obesity among adults has doubled from 5 percent to 10 percent by 2005 in both sexes. However, roughly half the men are overweight compared to 36 percent of the women.

That is still far lower than the United States, where recent government figures show 71 percent of men are overweight, and two-thirds of women are.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070510/ap_on_he_me/sweden_fitness_children_4

:thumbdown:

I couldn't care less about other factors such as personality, culture differences or anything like that. In short, I just don't find fatties attractive. (Unless their tits are enormous. :) )

Archived