Tattoo You

bust

Very good question, Munchie.

(Mine's a gecko by the way).

Um... hard to explain.

But there is some significance and a lot of memories behind the reasoning for my tattoo that I don't want to go into here... but I still look at it and smile from time-to-time because of the memories that it conjures up.

Hard to explain. Sorry!

Hey - There's a rumour from Teddy that you have Jamie Oliver tattooed on the left arm and Delia Smith on the right? True or not?? :D:shocked:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS, i also have a dragon! top of my arm so you can see it but not when wearing a short sleeve shirt. I also have a 2nd tattoo on the other arm. Both done many years ago, i don't regret it but would'nt rush out to have any more done. I personally am not very keen on tats on women, other than perhaps a very small one in a discreet place? The attitude to tattoos varies of course with different cultures and at different times in history. E.g. tattoos are IMHO now rather more popular in places like the UK than 20 or 30 years ago and with a wider cross section of society getting them. But you still get some snobby middle class types looking down their noses at people who have them infering that its soley and always has been a working class practice. These types are perhaps then unaware that tattoos where very popular amongst the european upper classes untill around the first world war and even King George V was tattoed.

Simie.

Hi,

"These types are perhaps then unaware that tattoos where very popular amongst the european upper classes untill around the first world war and even King George V was tattoed."

Holland's previous prince (the queen's father) supposedly had a flower tattooed on his chest.

Sanuk!

.....Hey - There's a rumour from Teddy that you have Jamie Oliver tattooed on the left arm and Delia Smith on the right? True or not?? :D:shocked:

Absolute pish! Teddy does talk a lot of rubbish at times. :shakehead

The truth is I've got Fanny Cradock on my right shoulder and Johnnie Craddock on my left shoulder.

If Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie and Maria Sharapova walked into my office at this moment naked and begged me to fuck them, I would of course. However if I saw a tatto on any of them, they would be straight out the door carrying their clothes with a smack on the arse from me.

So never go in Brasil .. there's Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie and Maria Sharapova latina versions (younger and more sexy) in Sao Paulo's clubs/brothels, yet they will ALL be tattooed.

:grinyes:

I must confess that I have a tatto running the length of my cock which I foolishly had done after I had fallen madly in love with a gorgeous welsh lass when I was a lot younger. The tatto is the name of her village in Wales. It says Lagoboh, however when I have a raging hard on it says:

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :smirk:

Archived