Scumbag British Gutter Press

Mekong

Yes that's true. But if you look at some of the more malicious emails and compare them against some names historically on Jameson's pub diary the pub is the common denominator.

Some in the know - know why.

The original poster brought the pub into it. I merely named which pub it was. There could be any number of reasons why Mr. Coppell did not go back. No personal offence intended.

What is behind this has nothing to do with Mr.Coppell.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to know if that blowjob bar story was true. :(

The lefty 'everything is exploitation' BBC types wouldn't like it, I know, but we're not those types. C'mon, you can tell us. We won't tell. We're not journalists, you know... :smirk:

(It would give us a kick and when we next saw you on TV, we'd always be looking for stains. :D )

.....Drummond had the cheek to show up in the bar last night asking questions and was shown the door but not before he had about 5 beers thrown in his face, and the words WANKER and SCUMBAG ringing in his ears.....

Andrew Drummond denies ever being in the bar. So who to believe? :dunno: Did you actually witness this happening?

.....Drummond had the cheek to show up in the bar last night asking questions and was shown the door but not before he had about 5 beers thrown in his face' date=' and the words WANKER and SCUMBAG ringing in his ears.....[/quote']

Andrew Drummond denies ever being in the bar. So who to believe? :dunno: Did you actually witness this happening?

I know who I would believe. News of the World journalists would not really in anyway be known for their honesty and integrity. These guys write lies everyday for a living, so to deny bein in a bar would nt be that hard.

oops sorry, just noticed he is a Times journalist...same rules apply.

Archived