Scumbag British Gutter Press

Mekong

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The perfect defence to libel is truth. (Something Mekong does not understand)

Excuse me Mr Drummond, I happen to be LL.M or a Legum Magister to utilise the Latin Phrase, and you think I do not understand Libel.

Stick to writing Shite to to dick heads who buy the red tops back in the UK, don't even try to play ball in my league.

Thank you Long Gun. Its very easy to deal with specifics. I did write a piece about a group of people meeting under the banner of ASFO

Alt Sex Fetish Oriental.

At the time you wrote the piece there were very few forums on the internet where people travelling to and through Asia could 'meet' discuss plans, arrange to meet and, yes, share their war/whore stories. Asfo was one, its full title was a bit unfortunate but that was the newsgroup it developed from. What you wrote about was just a bunch of guys meeting for dinner and beer in the German Beer Garden in Soi 7. You turned it into something else.

I believe your source was Dave Walker (co-author of 'Hello, My Big, Big Honey' and big buddy of one of your FCC chums, Richard Erlich) who was invited to join us for dinner by a mutual friend and who did indeed gather some business cards from a teacher and the Embassy guy, supposedly with a view to some future writing project, I seem to recall.

There was no mention of under-age girls in the article at all.

I think that is untrue. Without that little fabrication there was no story. I'm sure you have a copy of the article in your archives, perhaps you could share it with us here?

It was a short story about a bunch of very sad wallies.

You arrogant twat. Had you actually been there and met those people, I don't think even you could have written that.

It was a short story about a bunch of very sad wallies. I believe there was an Embassy person, certainly teachers, involved, although I did not name anybody. But these guys even had caps with ASFO stamped on them

I'm glad you mentioned that because it sums up perfectly how much truth the article contained and how much effort you put into your research. In an attempt to raise funds to cover his server costs, the owner of the asfo site tried to market a 'travel pack' including the cap you mentioned. He was ridiculed at the time and the goods were generally regarded with derision by everyone I ever heard speak about them. I certainly never met anyone who was wearing one. They are probably still being advertised on the website which was pretty much redundant then, however long ago that was. 7 or 8 years ago?

Had I wanted to take the matter I would have identified them and actually put out a newspaper story. They were not worth anything more than a mention in a local magazine

I think what you meant to say was "If I had actually found out anything vaguely interesting that I could have made some money out of, then I would have put out a newspaper story". The truth isn't worth much in your game though, is it, especially when it's as dull as this was?

If he got a bollocking from his Embassy well I reckon that was well in order. If a British dip did that he would be out on his ear.

Did what? Had dinner and a few beers with some friends?

These guys were photographed although I did not publish the photographs. Donâ??t tell me this is an ASFO site!

Oh good, do you still have the photos, I'm probably in them? Any chance you can email me a couple as attachments, be a nice souvenir.

This site has no connection with asfo whatsoever, just that some people who post here used to post on asfo before this existed, for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

P.S.I am naturally not party to anything information the said Embassy got.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you?

BTW Did you ever get to shag the tollbooth girl?

What a bunch of guys having dinner in the Shed/Beer garden in Soi 7! So Sad. U dont see many people eating there.

As you can see ASFO is still up and you can see for yourself what pictures they are putting on the we, as if you didnt know. Had these guys been procuring under age girls they would have got a lot more publicity than Metro and your Embassy friend would now be history.

Sure I'll send you the photos. Send me your real email address.

If you want the magazine send me your postal address

:):):):)

Did I get this right? You invited a journalist to dinner, told him that you were all members of Alt-Sex-Fetish-Orientals and met to discuss shagging and you had Embassy staff and schoolteachers in your midst and then gave the journalist your name card.

This place isn't actually the brains trust is it?

Fac ut vivas.

Fac ut vivas? "Get a life"? :dunno:

You mean as in:

Write about other people for a living?

Report judgmental, maybe misleading, tittle-tattle on people's sexual habits in Asia while not being comfortable having your own exposed for question?

Continue to bother to reply to a little Internet thread about some little thing that some people might think you've done?

(By the way, some people might draw conclusions from the way you bother to deny one thing so strenuously while not denying being in a blow-job bar!)

Is such pursuit annoying you? Oh, the irony...

:D

Archived