Scumbag British Gutter Press

Mekong

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know who I would believe. News of the World journalists would not really in anyway be known for their honesty and integrity. These guys write lies everyday for a living, so to deny bein in a bar would nt be that hard.

All very well you saying that JS but unless Mekong witnessed it himself then all he's doing is passing on someone elses story. And we all know how much stories change as they are passed from one person to the next.

Back in my UK journo days, :drunk: I wrote some stuff for the News of the Screws in the early 1990s. :clown: One was a piece about a female Radio 1 DJ (Jackie Brambles!) being an alcoholic, and the other was a piece about a female pop star (the ginger bird out of, erm, T'Pau :doah: ) being a nymphomaniac. :applause: Both articles were bullshit, but I got lots of money. :beer::D:beer:

jack :help:

Mr Drummond

I Cannot see why one is getting so upset about my postings, after all, all I did was an post an alledged unsubstantiated rumour about you (does the guilt get home yet?) yet you get totally defensive.

Is this not how one makes your money?

OK I report a secondary or a tertiary here say and you are getting defensive about it .... is it not nice when the boot is on the other foot? Be the Victim Asshole!

As Cavv said earlier why not show your sad ass in Gulls on a friday evening meeting, I wont hide ... will you?

PS My Sources are probaly better placed than yours .. But I can make a living!

By the Way you did once write lies against me and my family and friends in your alledged "reporting" If you had ever known the facts you may have had a story!

My dear chap,

Thank you for admitting what has been abundantly clear all along, that is that your original post was a figment of yours or somebody elseâ??s imagination, that I was not chasing nor indeed had any interest in the said Mr. Coppell.

I do not normally respond to email rants like this, but in this case it was clear from the outset it made out of unadulterated malice.

In short it has the ring of trash from someone with a grouse who wants to get his own back for something while hiding behind a psueodym.

I do not make make money in this way nor ever have.

Now that you have raised another point, that I have written lies against you or you family perhaps you can enlighten us all as to what THAT story is. It seems all encompassing.

If this if or a private nature have also given you the opportunity to raise anything privately by emailing me at famous-grouse@hotmail.com

You may still do so.

I have a relatively high profile here because I am present at most of the major criminal cases, murders etc. involving Brits in particular.

I do not work for a newspaper specifically because if a newspaper asks me to do something I disagree with, I donâ??t have to do it. That was a conscious decision made over 20 years ago.

As for the story I allegedly wrote about you or your family of whatever ( I rather think it must have been more specific than this) I therefore guess I must have wanted to do it.

I cannot think of any story I have written in Thailand that I cannot answer for. When I do my name is on the to of the copy.

Iâ??ll defer on Gulls, not least because I havenâ??t the faintest idea where on earth it is.

I guess it might be Gullivers, but is this Bangkok or Pattaya?

As thing stands though it does not sound like a fun evening.

Andrew Drummond

Mr Drummond. I Cannot see why one is getting so upset about my postings, after all, all I did was an post an alledged unsubstantiated rumour about you (does the guilt get home yet?) yet you get totally defensive.

Is this not how one makes your money?

OK I report a secondary or a tertiary here say and you are getting defensive about it .... is it not nice when the boot is on the other foot? Be the Victim Asshole!.....

I can clearly see why he's getting defensive. Anyone who had unsubstantiated crap written about them in public would. If what you said is not true then it's libel.

Of course itâ??s libel. Munch. Mekong is a guy with an axe to grind and with malice in his head. The suggestion that I have written lies about him is probably also out there with the fairies ( I donâ??t touch families) .

The point is that if nobody has poured five pints of beer over me they might do now, if they believe anything Mekong says. And it only takes one piece of white trash to do it. I believe that was the point of the exercise.

If I have written a story about him, which I doubt, then he is most likely the scum bag because I do not write about anybody lightly.

This forum is described by the hosts as a place for fun. I guess Mekong is the â??funâ?? part.

Drummond

Do you remember the pile of shite you once wrote in 'Metro' about one of this board's predecessors, asfo? It went something along the lines of 'they scour the bars for underage girls, take them to hotels, photograph them and post them on t'interweb'. You implicated Embassy staff and international school teachers in your fantasy and mysteriously, said Embassy received (anonymously) fictitious information to that effect about one of its senior staff, for whom it caused immense difficulties.

Would you not regard that as somewhat libellous, quite apart from being loathsome? It was around the time that you were hoping to cop off with the girl from the expressway tollbooth

So, lets get this right.

An English Scumbag scribe can write unsubstansiated crap for a high selling sunday national and that is called reporting.

Someone on a forum posts secondary or tertiary reports about that reporter and it is now libel.

Hmmm Irony is such a shallow word for it.

Thank you Long Gun. Its very easy to deal with specifics. I did write a piece about a group of people meeting under the banner of ASFO

Alt Sex Fetish Oriental.

There was no mention of under-age girls in the article at all. In fact they were seen in an area of Soi 7 (Bangkok)known for old girls. It was a short story about a bunch of very sad wallies. I believe there was an Embassy person, certainly teachers, involved, although I did not name anybody. But these guys even had caps with ASFO stamped on them

Had I wanted to take the matter I would have identified them and actually put out a newspaper story. They were not worth anything more than a mention in a local magazine

If he got a bollocking from his Embassy well I reckon that was well in order. If a British dip did that he would be out on his ear.

The perfect defence to libel is truth. (Something Mekong does not understand) These guys were photographed although I did not publish the photographs. Donâ??t tell me this is an ASFO site!

P.S.I am naturally not party to anything information the said Embassy got.

Archived