Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

You guys have not mentioned the most important point... Plastic surgery is rampant in Korea! Among the middle and upper class almost ALL Korean women have plastic surgery, at least on their nose. It is the highest percentage in the world. So IMHO it makes an unfair comparison. How many Thai women have plastic surgery (outside of Katoeys)? Not many I think.

You were lucky to get the local VIP treatment. You will not find the same experience on your own. Most P4P in Korea is not open to westerners, just like Japan. The scene open to westerners is much more limited and oriented to the American GIs stationed there.

I also had business experience in Seoul and also spent some time there myself. The business experience was good and the personal experience was not. For me, having fun in Thailand is 500% better than Korea. Better food, friendlier people, better weather, better beaches (no comparison there) and much, much cheaper. I have yet to find an experience that equals a high quality experience with a Thai woman. When it is good, it is really, really good...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gents, the women in Korea are indeed beautiful. Some of the hottest-looking women on the planet are here. If you can find a good girl whose family isn't staunchly against race-mixing, you're one of the very lucky few.

The P4P scene is damned expensive. To go to a nice club where you drink whiskey, snack on fruit, and get waited on by some pretty girls, as well as sing and cavort and diddle, it can cost about $1000 for four men. Getting laid is usually an expense on top of that, and a GFE is rare.

Similarly, there is nowhere else in the world that I've heard of where the prostitutes and taxi drivers are as racist as they are here in Korea.

If you've got money or looks (or both!) then you can have a satisfying sex life. If you're a young man with looks you can get freebies with good girls and the not-so-good girls. If you're older and in somewhat good shape and have bucks, you're in, too, but not like you'd be in Thailand. Korean ladies don't generally like older men unless that man is a sugar daddy. And if you're balding, bald, or shaven-headed like me, that's a huge strike against you. But whatever you do, wrap up, cuz lots of Korean folks are woefully ignorant about STDs.

I live in Korea, but I don't date here any more. It's not worth the hassle. Some non-Koreans living here are lucky, but on the whole, Korea is a wasteland unless you've got Hollywood good looks or a huge bankroll.

Honolulu is full of Koreans! Korean bars all over town. But I have to admit that Koreans girls are beautiful. Nice light completion, tall, long legs and nice overall figure.

The bars will cost you $20 for the lady drinks. If you are lucky and she likes you, you might be able to take her home. But most girls would perfer to get to know you first and date. But you will get laid sooner of later.

Korean massage palour all over the place as well. $50 for house, and $150 for the girl.

The girls tell me that life in Korean sucks due to jobless rates and high cost of living. That's why many come to America.

Btw, Korean women are great in bed. :thumbup:

The only cons is that Korean women live money and designer everything. My ex-wife was Korean and she would spend money like there was no tomorrow.

Purely subjective yes, but most people I've met in my 7 years lining in Seoul (well traveled executives and teachers alike) comment that on average Korean girls are more attractive than their Asian neighbours.

Randomly select 10 Korean girls under 35 from a telephone book. Do the same in Thailand, Japan, China, Vietnam, or the Philippines, for example. I'm confident that the results would support the general consensus.

Just my two bob, and that of 90% of the people I've met in Seoul.

Cheers

Purely subjective yes, but most people I've met in my 7 years lining in Seoul (well traveled executives and teachers alike) comment that on average Korean girls are more attractive than their Asian neighbours.

Randomly select 10 Korean girls under 35 from a telephone book. Do the same in Thailand, Japan, China, Vietnam, or the Philippines, for example. I'm confident that the results would support the general consensus.

Just my two bob, and that of 90% of the people I've met in Seoul.

Cheers

I will totally agree with the above post!! Walk along a street in BKK and you will see some real stunners; however on streets of Seoul there will be on average more lookers. I prefer a nice Issan girl, but You gotta love Korea for pretty women. :smirk:

Unfortunately, it is a stereotype that is actually quite true. Korean girls are hot. They don't eat very much and plastic surgery is thought of quite casually.

The high-class girls are all incredibly materialistic. Which works out for korean men who are relatively ugly but industrious.

Archived