Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

I have had vast (10+ years) experience with Korean women, they can be blast to party with, but tend to get possisive quickly, and they have a TEMPER. This can be a made mix!! :evil: I don't know how many broken glasses I have cleaned up in my apartment!! :shocked: As CDN stated if you have the looks or wallet it can be easy to hook-up with a nice girl in Seoul and if you treat them well...thats when the trouble starts!

I think they are "on average" better looking than the average Thai, but that is just my opinion. Korean women are into taking care of themselves and dress well.

As for P4P, $$$$, Teddy's night out probably cost someone $300-$500 per person.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have them living all around me in Bangkok. I find the Korean women rude and ugly.

Dont seem to take care of them selves as the Thai's do, yellow skin and shapeless.

But thats how you like the girls isnt it Teddy?

I have them living all around me in Bangkok. I find the Korean women rude and ugly.

Dont seem to take care of them selves as the Thai's do, yellow skin and shapeless.

Excellent description Zob. Mind you the ones you see every day probably aren't $100 an hour hookers?

But thats how you like the girls isnt it Teddy?

I don't think he really cares. :dunno: His opportunities are so limited that he'll virtually jump anything that moves (within reason of course). sml (19).gif It's always a shame to see a mate get like that. :(

I have had vast (10+ years) experience with Korean women, they can be blast to party with, but tend to get possisive quickly, and they have a TEMPER. This can be a made mix!! :evil: I don't know how many broken glasses I have cleaned up in my apartment!! :shocked:

I have vast experience with Chinese women (the last three real GF's & my wife are all Chinese), believe me they share the same traits. Shoot you pretty much described all women; at least all women have the potential for explosive anger, especially Asian women that hold a lot inâ?¦ When you think about it, at least those Korean gals vent quickly, less stored energy! I still feel the most dangerous are scorn Thais & Filipinas with a blade or worse :onfire: Purely IMHO

Ahui hou :beer:

I don't think he really cares. :dunno: His opportunities are so limited that he'll virtually jump anything that moves (within reason of course).

Well, he does live in England.

I'm just watching a TV program called 'How to look good naked'. I've seen a few of them. From the program title and the limited ways you can look good naked, do you think the first tips might be:

1. Stop eating so much, fatty.

2. Do some exercise... fatty.

3. Shave your pits and crotch.

:dunno:

No, they never say any of that. :mad::doah:

It's how to look good NAKED but they give all this shit advice, pissing about with their hair and face make-up - nothing that makes any difference to the main problem of their fat lump-like figures. For fuck's sake, tell the woman to get down the gym! :cussing:

It's yet another example of the 'pander to the fat brigade' mentality that is taking over British media. Telling fatties they're normal... :shakehead

Archived