Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korean girls vs Thai girls? A matter of taste. Korean girls sure got weird bodies; like all the components don't match. Their heads and faces are too damn big. Plus Koreans gotta be the 2nd rudest peoples in the world (after French-Canadians of course)

Thai women are pretty hot; just not those monsters on Sukhumvit or Pattaya.

My opinions only

Also' date=' listening to her hurt my ears. It's a harsh accent, much like South African or German. In fact, I think of Korea as the Germany of Asia (Thailand is the Italy).[/quote']

And Liverpool is Holland!

Funny that you dare to judge accents since you are from an area that slaughters the English language big time!

Haha - where's the 'hooked' icon? :) I knew I'd get you with that line.

I'm not from Liverpool. I speak proper English. :tophat:

Koreans are the Germans of Asia though. Industrious engineering/export economy, relatively rich, humourless, have a corporatist style of government, had a war that left the country split into two parts, have an accent that feels like you're being hit over the head when you listen to it...

And the Thais are the Italians. They have a relaxed personality, couldn't care less about anything except about fun and food, are friendly and warm but untrustworthy, often have corrupt governments and officials, recently had a rich media mogul president interested in owning football clubs, started on the Axis side in World War 2 but changed sides according to who was winning...

It's true. It's a good theory. I first said this a few years ago and BangkokPhil agreed with me - it must be true! :)

Also, listening to her hurt my ears. It's a harsh accent, much like South African or German. In fact, I think of Korea as the Germany of Asia (Thailand is the Italy).

So where's the "French"?? :stirthepo

Asia doesn't have a country that low.

Hong Kong or Japan could be the UK. Apart from the food, of course. We're Cambodia in food. :(

I didn't really find Cambodian women very attractive when I was over there btw. Something about them being too dark, I think. (Being too dark makes women seem 'less naked' when they take their clothes off to me.) Also, I noticed they seemed hairier than the Vietnamese and I heard not many of them did blowjobs. Finally, you couldn't pretend you were in Apocalypse Now when you were with them in the same way as with a Viet. :)

Are there many cute Viets back in Cambodia yet? I saw your Vietnam trip report and I can't marry up the $40/50/100 STs I've heard about there with the $5/10 rates I knew for Viet girls in Cambodia! :(

Basically, if it weren't for the crap goverment and restrictions, I'd probably be learning Vietnamese already.

Koreans are the Germans of Asia though. Industrious engineering/export economy, relatively rich, humourless, have a corporatist style of government, had a war that left the country split into two parts, have an accent that feels like you're being hit over the head when you listen to it...

And the Thais are the Italians. They have a relaxed personality, couldn't care less about anything except about fun and food, are friendly and warm but untrustworthy, often have corrupt governments and officials, recently had a rich media mogul president interested in owning football clubs, started on the Axis side in World War 2 but changed sides according to who was winning...

But not wanting to generalise in ANY way, shape or form, eh Bibs...? :rolleyes:

We could start generalising about the British, but in respect of Lazy Phil and The Munch, I won't! :smirk:

But don't you think it was weird that just over 200 years ago you took all your criminals and sent them over to the best country in the world? Now you're all dying to emigrate! :neener:

Are there many cute Viets back in Cambodia yet? I saw your Vietnam trip report and I can't marry up the $40/50/100 STs I've heard about there with the $5/10 rates I knew for Viet girls in Cambodia!

Can't really tell you as I don't partake when I go to Cambodia for work.

Cambodia just seems... I don't know. It would make me feel uncomfortable going with a girl there. Cambodia being a hot-bed for peddos, I really can't be sure if a girl's age is what she says she is, and I won't take the risk. Some of the girls I have seen in watering holes, particularly in Phnom Penh, look rather young-ish.

Cambodia fans, flame now if you wish, I am just offering my own first-hand perceptions.

Also, I don't get why the Viet girls would go to Cambodia to work for $5/10 ST's when they can stay at home (or relatively close) and get $30-50 ST's in Vietnam. Trafficking or similar? Not sure, but not going to take the risk.

When you go to CMB or VN, you really do see how open the scene is in LOS and it makes you really appreciate it when you come down.

Yes, it is easy to find in CMB and VN, but the P4P scene is not going to take on the proportions it has in LOS.

<< started on the Axis side in World War 2 but changed sides according to who was winning... >>

Actually, the Thais started on the Allied side, but were getting the crap pounded out of them, so they changed sides. Then when that side was getting the crap pounded out of it, they changed back again.

Yeah, I mean they don't take things seriously. They have different priorities - all of them frivolous.

E.g. Italians in the Second World War notionally had fascism like the Germans, had the orders to deport/kill Jews, etc, but they hardly followed it at all. Their hearts weren't in it. All they wanted to do was have a bit of fun and ride around on scooters looking stylish, pinching girls' arses, sipping capuccinos and saying 'Ciao'. :cool:

That's why the Germans got annoyed with them.

(And still do today. :) )

Archived