Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

Clicking the first girl who showed some cleavage - http://www.faceparty.com/jinss - it looks promising.

Clicking the first girl who showed some cleavage - http://www.faceparty.com/jinss - it looks promising.

1. Shows cleavage. Tick.

2. 21.

3. "Open minded"

4. Interests: "The cultures of other nations"

5. Favourite place: "All places in German and UK"

6. Night Club / Bar : "I don't like clubs"

And she has a name that's a little like 'jizz'

:rotl::rotl:

That's fecking hilarious!

And I reckon it will still be hilarious when I'm sober in the morning...

"Name like Jizz...." ... Nice one!!!! :thumbup:

Knowing you, Bibs, you better send her a message asking her to send photos to prove no stretch marks and enourmous tits... otherwise, she's OUT! :thumbup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All they wanted to do was have a bit of fun and ride around on scooters looking stylish,

The war ended in 1945. Mr Innocenti didn't make his first Lambretta till 1947. I think Mr Piaggio may have made his first Vespa in 1946 though. Still too late for the war.

Sorry for being pedantic. :alert:

Cambodia just seems... I don't know. It would make me feel uncomfortable going with a girl there. Cambodia being a hot-bed for peddos, I really can't be sure if a girl's age is what she says she is, and I won't take the risk. Some of the girls I have seen in watering holes, particularly in Phnom Penh, look rather young-ish.

I think it's a misconception that the place is still a hot bed for kiddie fiddlers. The cops and NGOS are hot on their heels. As for the girls looking young in the bars I didn't come across that. They looked legal age in all the boozers I went to in central PP. Same as in Thailand. Didn't venture out to Tuol Kork, although I understand they're just massage parlours and not boozers. Nor did I go to KM11 which I understand has just opened up again. That was supposed to be the place for child molesters. Although having had my own misconceptions about Cambodia shattered I'm not so sure if it wasn't only a few bad bars. Different matter as to whether the girls were indentured though. Certainly the bars aimed at westerners in central PP all looked legit.

Admittedly though there is a dearth of go gos and LOS style open air beer bars, although they're trying to resolve the latter in Sville with a small complex they're building there.

All they wanted to do was have a bit of fun and ride around on scooters looking stylish' date='

[/quote']

The war ended in 1945. Mr Innocenti didn't make his first Lambretta till 1947. I think Mr Piaggio may have made his first Vespa in 1946 though. Still too late for the war.

Sorry for being pedantic. :alert:

Ah, but they still wanted to ride around on scooters in 1945. It's the wanting they were doing, waiting around with helmets, really impatient that these things should be invented. :rolleyes:

IMHO the most beautiful women are to be found in Korea--also a lot of ugly ones. I was there in the late 70s and early 80s when it was still affordable.

Anyone who thinks Koreans are humorless has not really known any Koreans. Visual, slap-stick humor was so common on Korean TV that you could laugh at many of the jokes without understanding the language.

Also, Korean girls are completely incapable of talking about you in Korean without giving it away, again without you knowing the language. A long term Korean friend fully agrees that Koreans are stubborn and hard-headed.

About the light skin, they esteem light skin just like the Thai. Thing that will distress them is that a lot of Koreans will get very brown if they spend much time in the sun--to be avoided because it makes one look like a peasant?

Finally, jokes about eating dog are generally not appreciated--most don't and the ones who do think it's no one else's business.

The range in Thailand is so huge you cannot compare "Thai" women to women from other countries as the generalisation is too great.

I generally like smooth darker skin with some "female" shape. A lot of Japanese and Koreans have no shape. Chinese is again too large and I only know about Hong Kong which is a melting pot in itself.

Thais have to be one of the lowest maintenance of SE Asian women though.

Archived