Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

Just returned from a quick visit to Seoul and was absolutely stunned by how beautiful the Korean women were.

Was only there for one night which is a bit silly considering how far away it is, however, what a feckin night. A night I will never forget and a woman so stunningly beautiful that I might have to think about a break in Korea rather than Thailand.

One question though to anyone who has experience in Seoul, I was a guest of a large Korean company who laid everything on, but how easy is it to find the scene if I went alone or at least with someone who also doesn't know Seoul?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of Asians are better looking than Thai to my tastes. Some Chinese & Koreans, and most Taiwanese & Japanese fit that bill. It has to do with style, height, style, facial structure, style, general attitude/smarts, style and skin color for me.

Sorry don't know the Seoul scene anymore.

Cheers,

SD -- regretting working too hard in Japan right now to take advantage of the plethora of freely available J-girls :(

Personally I prefer dusky skinned women with nice round tushes, firm breasts, and charming wide toothy smiles. Southeast Asian and Polynesian (SP?). Strong healthy looking women.

I do not like many of the Korean, Japn., Chinese look. Skinny to an extreme, white as a ghost, their pale skin is whiter than white, unnaturally white, and to me looks like death, no ass/flat ass (yes it seems what God giveth in one area he taketh away in another many times-so many Korean, Japn., and Chinese have great tits-but little or no ass. I'm an ass man that appreciates medium sized firm breasts.), and these races of women to me look almost cloned at times. Thai women have more individuality of look. Even the Thai/Chinese look rather repels me. They all look the same, and many times if you shaved their heads they would look exactly like the alien creatures that appear on the UFO ramp in the ending of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'. Long skinny deathly pale white arms with not an ounce of muscle tone on them, and a head like a turnip.

I like women who have an earthy look, some strength to them, some color, a human look, not some white Asian porcelien doll that looks like some creature from outer space.

Some of these Chinee, Japn., and Korean women look like they've been locked up in a room for twenty years with no window or lights. Just not my idea of sexy, no matter how big their tits and how flawlessly beautiful their faces. They seem to me some perverted Asian idealization of feminine beauty. Rare exotic flowers (or mushrooms) grown in a dark space. Cold weather creatures, almost vampiric in look.

I like tropical women.

But, that's what makes the world go round and keeps us from all killing one another all preferring the same type/look of a woman. To each their own, and more power to them. You alien lovers can have them all. :D

Cent

..... and a woman so stunningly beautiful that I might have to think about a break in Korea rather than Thailand.

I agree. Instead of coming to LOS with me in July I think you and your Mediteranean 'buddy' should go to Korea. :thumbup: sml (25).gif

Now here's an :idea: , why not try North Korea next time and then you could compare the two nationalities and do a report for the board. Now that would be very useful. Also I hear that it's very cheap. :smirk:

You ask one very good question, which is how easy is it to get into the scene in Seoul.

Compared to Bangkok, in my opinion, not so easy. A hell of a lot more expensive, too.

You were fortunate. You had some friends coordinate the whole thing for you. If you can draw on that hospitality again, great. If not, and if you have to wing it cold, then... far easier to hook up with a hottie here in Bangkok than in Soul, in my experience.

As for comparisons....it is all a matter of personal taste.

Korean girls are often taller than Thai girls. I was also struck by the fact that they are a whole lot more strong-willed than most Thai girls that I have met.

Archived