Korean ladies better looking than Thai?

teddy

Met in BKK a few years ago a big-titted korean girl who worked for the Thai branch of a korean tourism company.

She was a nice girl indeed, and WILD in bed. So good that I even went to see her a few times in Bali when she moved there.

She left me a very positive feeling about korean girls. Seoul must be good.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents, the women in Korea are indeed beautiful. Some of the hottest-looking women on the planet are here. If you can find a good girl whose family isn't staunchly against race-mixing, you're one of the very lucky few.

The P4P scene is damned expensive. To go to a nice club where you drink whiskey, snack on fruit, and get waited on by some pretty girls, as well as sing and cavort and diddle, it can cost about $1000 for four men. Getting laid is usually an expense on top of that, and a GFE is rare.

Similarly, there is nowhere else in the world that I've heard of where the prostitutes and taxi drivers are as racist as they are here in Korea.

If you've got money or looks (or both!) then you can have a satisfying sex life. If you're a young man with looks you can get freebies with good girls and the not-so-good girls. If you're older and in somewhat good shape and have bucks, you're in, too, but not like you'd be in Thailand. Korean ladies don't generally like older men unless that man is a sugar daddy. And if you're balding, bald, or shaven-headed like me, that's a huge strike against you. But whatever you do, wrap up, cuz lots of Korean folks are woefully ignorant about STDs.

I live in Korea, but I don't date here any more. It's not worth the hassle. Some non-Koreans living here are lucky, but on the whole, Korea is a wasteland unless you've got Hollywood good looks or a huge bankroll.

The P4P scene is damned expensive. To go to a nice club where you drink whiskey, snack on fruit, and get waited on by some pretty girls, as well as sing and cavort and diddle, it can cost about $1000 for four men. Getting laid is usually an expense on top of that, and a GFE is rare.

We had a large private room with a Karaoke set up at one end, two guitarists to back us up. There was a group of 12 us and 15 ladies were brought in. We all took our choice and our ladies sat besides us to wait on us and to sing with us. The remaining three girls flitted about and stood in for the others when they went for a leak.

We were there for about 2 1/2 hours drinking blue label scotch and smoking cigars before retiring to our hotel with lady in hand. Feck knows what the bill was :shocked:

Korea is a wasteland unless you've got Hollywood good looks or a huge bankroll.

Thanks for your post about Seoul. I've always found Koreans women a bit extreme, like russians, very hot or very cold, and with who there's no place for weakness or hesitation. I personnaly like those kind of personalities.

Yet without being controvertial, I remain convinced that mongers with JUST a bit of "game" or "skills" still do very well in North Asia, as in East Europe.

There's IMO still plenty of korean, chinese or taiwanese girls - I'm not talking about P4P - who are addicted to fun and adventure and who don't really expect a relationship to last forever, but just to enjoy the ride.

With these girls the key to success is personality and not bankroll.

Teddy, you can't sing and you don't know how to smoke cigars. So what did you do?

Funny thing is I never knew I could sing until the other night but apparently I was really good according to the girls. I am sure they wouldn't have made that up :smirk:

Archived