Taking her home

panadolsandwich

Even if I could pretend for one single moment that you were just being extremely cynical - it wouldn't matter the faintest. You're being incredibly insulting anyway. I actually hope this bitterness is of a practical nature - that you were fleeced in some way. Wouldn't surprise me.

I brought a thai girl home once and told my best friend she was an ex-hooker (with a heart of gold). He seduced her while I was away on rotation with cups of microwave tom yom kung. I should have been suspicious when I started finding the red, grease-stained napkins and lime rinds all over the place.

I may be cynical but you you have to admit your attitude towards women is... shall we say, patronizing? She's a grown woman! I've never dated a woman where I've felt it necessary to plan her daily activities.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not patronizing. Girl has no education and no job skills (assumptions on my part, I don't remember the story of PS' girl) its important to keep her occupied. If she sits on her ass watching TV it will not be helpful for her and I'm sure PS will get sick of that in short order as well.

Maybe she can hang around a thai restaurant and volunteer to help. Make friends and stay busy. Gotta watch out for thais with an agenda though.

Hmmm... So if a girl who has no education or job skills, it isn't patronizing to assume that she can't function without direction? She's a person, not a dog. All you need to do is give her a phone, an engligh/thai dictionary, a bus schedule, a few phone numbers of friends, and a reasonble stipend and she'll be able to entertain herself. I've met tons of bargirls with no education or job skills and not a single one of them would be helpless if left by themselves in farangland provided they are given enough money.

My theory is that many of these farang who bring home Thai wives are actually hoping that the wife will be forever dependent. They don't want their Thai wives out by themselves or making their own friends or doing anything that would risk the chance they might become independent thinkers.

I was only half-joking about the gig thing. You can try to entertain her by giving her toys or shiny things or books or whatever to play with. But ultimately, if she doesn't reach for things out of her own driven interest, there's a high probability that she'll settle for things that reach out for her... like the guys she'll meet while he's gone.

Pandol, when you imagined her studying while you were gone, were you picturing her alone with a book or out taking classes with other young men and women? Would you give her enough money so that she could go hang out with her classmates?

Actually, I have to admit I have met one or two few BGs who would not be able to function in farangland by themselves. And depending on how they look, I might ST them but I'd never bring one home to be my gf. I trust that an educated and enlightened guy like Pandol would not bring one of those girls home.

Thai girls in farangland are like farang in thailand. Personally i would hesitate to bring a thai girl to farangland.

>>My theory is that many of these farang who bring home Thai wives are actually hoping that the wife will be forever dependent. They don't want their Thai wives out by themselves or making their own friends or doing anything that would risk the chance they might become independent thinkers.<<

Uhh... independent thinkers they will never be. You are correct some guys (not talking about PS) are controlling. But the guy who gives his girl too long of a leash in farangland ends up regretting it. So you can treat your thai girl from sukhumvit with respect and give her freedom and be faithful to her but don't expect the same in return. The best bet was as stated in the original post: play the man and she plays the girl.

Sounds like i'm bitter dunnit? Not really. Just been observing non hi-so thai girls in farangland over a period of time.

I'm not Thai. I am Asian, however, and I grew up in a traditional Asian family with asian values. As far as I know, being a man in an Asian family doesn't mean you keep your wife at home on "a tight leash." It happens in the US too. We call them rednecks.

Hmmm... So if a girl who has no education or job skills, it isn't patronizing to assume that she can't function without direction? She's a person, not a dog.

HeartThais,

I really like the way you approach things it tells me you are a respectful person! Allow me to contradict with 2 of your statements.

When you fall in love with a BG the first thing on the todo list is being careful! The 2nd thing you want to do is to keep her occupied with tasks. One reason is because they are basically lazy and don't know much about work and are usually just looking for someone who is paying all the expenses and provides security to her and her family.

Keeping her busy helps her in the first place to start being independent. You let her do what she wants to do she will sit on the couch, goes shopping and she will not contribute anything useful. By giving her tasks, or a job she is being taught that laziness is not the way to achieve happiness and that you don't approve a lazy girl. Giving tasks doesn't only mean to keep her busy, they are pointers, you show her the way which she has to walk alone to achieve independence. That must be a mans highest goal to turn this basically useless Hookers that did nothing more than spreading her legs into a woman that can stand on her own feet. She is giving you her good years and if the relationship goes south she needs an alternative other than the horizontal business! You have to teach her because she doesn't know what to do, even if she isn't lazy she will most likely give up trying before she even started. We are the ones with education, we are the ones who know the real world and we are the ones that have heard of a savings plan. If one decides to pull on e of these girls out of the mud he must be willing to clean her up as well because herself can't do it. Ask around, if you ask a BG what she job she wants to do after being a hooker, 80 out of 100 will tell you "Make Beauty Salon" Why? Because she doesn't know better and has no confidence to do something else. By giving her these easy tasks you make sure she has success in fulfilling them and create confidence in her and step by step with loads of patience she will grow out of her tiny little world and will expand her horizon!

theory is that many of these farang who bring home Thai wives are actually hoping that the wife will be forever dependent.

I agree, that is because the most men are insecure losers who go to Thailand for exactly this one reason to find a woman that shuts the fuck up! Sounds harsh but hits the nail on the head in the most cases! The exception would be what I have said above, making her independent.

These girls are probably not very educated but damn street smart, whenever I talk with a girl that gets silenced by her partner, gets treated like shit or hurt on purpose so the guy can walk out strong, they absolutely realize that they are dealing with a teeny tiny little personality and they let this guy play his sick mind games and when the time is right and he believes he has full control she sucks him out alive (moneywise). It works because she is playing the role of the little girl and he is playing the role of the strong man but behind his controlling voice and all that shit is still that little man.

I could write a book about those fellas and their financial breakdown caused by a prostitute on a revenge trip!

I don't disagree, CT. But the way the question was asked didn't make it sound like helping the TG achieve independence in farangland was the goal.

How hard is it to figure out how to keep someone from being bored in a foreign country? You just figure out what you would need to entertain yourself in a foreign country and you give it to them. Off the top of my head, it would be money, a map, transportation, few pointers on where to start, an a few lessons on how to get around. I'd call in a few favors and have some people show her around. This is what I would do for any friend visiting me from out of town while I'm working.

But if you are trying to keep your imported sex slave from being bored without spending too much money, you might face a challenge. If someone took me to a foreign country without enough money to go exploring, I'd be bored too. If they gave me a book and told me to study, I'd say 'WTF? I'm in this new city that I've never been to and you expect me to want to stay inside and study and nothing else?!'

It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to be happy waiting for you week after week with little more than what's inside the house. If you create that kind of situation, you deserve to have the girl fuck someone else while you're gone.

Archived